• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My End of Month Check Include an Extra 3% Commission on an Outlet Order?

In summary, employees are paid on a bi-weekly basis and the typical pay rate for entry-level positions at Pampered Chef ranges from $12 to $15 per hour. There are opportunities for bonuses and/or commission based on performance and sales goals. Direct deposit is available for all employees and they can access their pay stubs online through the employee portal for easy and convenient viewing and printing.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I just got my commission statement ... a whopping $2.70 (commission on an outlet order, minus the $2 for insurance.)

HOWEVER ... I just turned in a $200 show, and by the end of this week I will have turned in another show that is standing at over $1,100. This takes me up to the 23 percent commission level.

Will my end of month check include an extra 3 percent commission on that outlet order?

Yes, it will!

It goes by month not paycheck. So your next check, they will show your whole months commission with the correct percentage and then subtract what they already paid you at mid month. Make sense?

If you submit $750 (or $1250, $2500 or $4k) between the 1st and 15th, you'll get the appropriate commission increase on the 22nd payment.

Yes, what everyone above will say. Your commission statement will list ALL the shows for the month at the new commission level, show how much you are owed, total it all then subtract out what was paid in the previous paycheck. (Hope that helps provide a visual without you seeing a commission statement).

Thanks!

Better not spend that 75 cents all in one place!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Thanks!

Better not spend that 75 cents all in one place!
Good luck with that! :)

1. How often do employees get paid?

Employees are paid on a bi-weekly basis, meaning every two weeks.

2. What is the typical pay rate for entry-level positions?

The pay rate for entry-level positions varies depending on the specific role and location, but it typically ranges from $12 to $15 per hour.

3. Are there opportunities for bonuses or commission?

At Pampered Chef, there are opportunities for employees to earn bonuses and/or commission based on performance and sales goals.

4. Is direct deposit available for paychecks?

Yes, direct deposit is available for all employees. You can set this up through our payroll system.

5. Can employees access their pay stubs online?

Yes, employees can access their pay stubs online through our employee portal. This allows for easy and convenient access to view and print pay stubs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • cincychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • acrylicjen