• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Submitting Orders? Get Your Commission Now!

In summary, you submitted orders to your customers in their name, but did not receive payment because it was shipped to your home. You may want to call HO and explain it all to them and see if they can help you more.
I know I saw this on here and now I can't find it. I have been submitting orders for my outlet customers for them. I submitted 3 this month. First one went to the customers address and she paid with her cc. 2nd one went to customer and I paid with my cc(not pc card) and she wrote me a check. 3rd one was for my sister and it was shipped to me. I think it my name was set up as purchasing customer on all 3 of these. I paid for this one with my personal cc too. I used her past host discount # though. I got commission and double points on the first two and not the one for my sister. Did I do something wrong here? Is it because it was shipped to my address? She lives in an apartment so it was just easier this way. Is there anyway to change this so I get commission?

when you entered the shipping address, did you do it in your sister's name in C/O your address?

No but I didn't on the other order either, it was in my name but shipped to his address, my sisters was in my name but shipped to my address. Is that why I didn't get paid? Also then why did it let me use her past host discount?

cincychef said:
No but I didn't on the other order either, it was in my name but shipped to his address, my sisters was in my name but shipped to my address. Is that why I didn't get paid? Also then why did it let me use her past host discount?

We do not get paid for orders shipped to our home in our name nor for any household family member's name. Having it shipped in your name to your home makes it a personal order.

Okay but I didn't get my discount. Is there anyway to fix this?

You may want to call HO and explain it all to them and see if they can help you more.

thanks for the help!

You're welcome!

If something needs to be shipped to you, (even a show)
do this:
Name: Customers name
First Address Block: c/o Your Name
Second Address Block: your address

Not sure if that would have helped you here...or what the problem was though!

Thanks for the help, I guess the part I didn't get is if it was a personal order why would they have let me use here host discount # and why would I have ordered it that way instead of getting my 20% and the $4 s/h. I think I paid $8 or more S/H! I will call on Monday and see about setting it right. Also do any of you send in orders online for customers? Do you set up a new account for each one? Thanks

I have a question. i have a customer who wants to order some things from the outlet. she is a past hostess and her mom is having a show. Is there anyway her mom can get credit for her order on her show? And how do I get a commission or credit for the order? Thanks.

I place orders for customers all of the time, but I do usually put them under their name. I don't think that I've tried it just under my name, but that doesn't seem right to not get credit if it under your name for shipping. After all, it's the shipping address! I would just call and see. Plus, sometimes it takes awhile to show up online (unless you were looking at your commission check).

As for counting an outlet order on a show, no you can't do that. You get commission when she orders through YOUR website. You can give her mom a gift if you wanted to. I sometimes show outlet items at a show and offer to give the host 10% of the sales in free product to the host.

Thanks for the info. That is what I thought, but I just got my PC website and this is the first time anyone wanted something from the outlet.

cincychef said:
Thanks for the help, I guess the part I didn't get is if it was a personal order why would they have let me use here host discount # and why would I have ordered it that way instead of getting my 20% and the $4 s/h. I think I paid $8 or more S/H! I will call on Monday and see about setting it right. Also do any of you send in orders online for customers? Do you set up a new account for each one? Thanks

It doesn't know it when you placed the order, but HO caught it afterwards, that's why you didn't get commission. I would call them and see if they can fix the problem.

Related to Trouble Submitting Orders? Get Your Commission Now!

What should I do if I am having trouble submitting my order?

If you are having trouble submitting your order, please try refreshing the page and trying again. If this does not work, please check your internet connection and make sure it is stable. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser.

Why am I not able to submit my order?

There are a few reasons why you may not be able to submit your order. It could be due to a technical issue on our end, an issue with your internet connection, or an error in your payment information. Please double check all of your information and try again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

How do I ensure I receive my commission for this order?

To ensure you receive your commission for an order, please make sure that you are logged into your Pampered Chef account when submitting the order. Additionally, please double check that the order is being placed under your name as the consultant. If you have any concerns, please reach out to your team leader or customer service for assistance.

What if I accidentally submitted my order without my consultant information?

If you accidentally submitted your order without your consultant information, please contact our customer service as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in adding your consultant information to the order so you can receive your commission.

How long does it take to receive my commission for an order?

It typically takes 1-2 business days for commissions to appear in your Pampered Chef account after an order has been submitted. If you do not see your commission after this time frame, please reach out to our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956