• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Outlet on Your PWS - A Guide for Newlyweds

In summary, the conversation discusses the closest Pampered Chef Outlet store, its location, hours of operation, and policies regarding purchases and returns. It also mentions the possibility of special sales and promotions at the outlet store.
KateD
I'm sure this is a dumb question, but where is the outlet on PWS? I can't find it on mine (/kdohl)!

I've qualified. I've got the Wedding Registry. But as for the outlet I'm coming up blank :confused:

Thanks in advance!

Go in as a guest and do an online order not attached to a show. You'll see it on the menu on the left at the very bottom.

You have to go in as if you were placing an individual order, not on a show. You probably need to clear your cookies first to get that option.

Thank you so much! I wanted to include it on my (first!) monthly email, and when I went to check I panicked a little :) Thank you for setting me straight!

Hi there! Don't worry, it's not a dumb question at all. The outlet on the Pampered Chef Personal Website (PWS) can be found by clicking on the "Shop" tab at the top of the page, and then selecting "Outlet" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to a page with all of our discounted items. Congratulations on qualifying and getting the Wedding Registry, that's fantastic! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Finding the Outlet on Your PWS - A Guide for Newlyweds

1. Where is the closest Pampered Chef Outlet store?

The closest Pampered Chef Outlet store can be found by using our store locator on our website. Simply enter your zip code or city and state to find the closest store to you.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the outlet store?

Yes, you can purchase a variety of Pampered Chef products at our outlet store at discounted prices. However, please note that outlet store inventory may vary from our regular retail stores.

3. What are the store hours for the Pampered Chef Outlet?

The store hours for our outlet stores may vary, so it's best to check the store locator on our website for the most up-to-date information. You can also contact the store directly for their hours of operation.

4. Can I return or exchange items purchased at the outlet store?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for items purchased at our outlet stores. All sales are final. If you have a defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are there any special sales or promotions at the outlet store?

Yes, our outlet stores often have special sales and promotions, such as clearance events or discounts on certain products. Follow us on social media or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming promotions at our outlet stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cemcam4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • khergatt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ivebeen4given