• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Access to Outlet on PWS: Qualifying & Troubleshooting

In summary, to qualify for access to the Pampered Chef Outlet on your personal website, you must be a current consultant with an active Personal Website and meet the minimum $200 in sales requirement for the current month. New consultants are not able to access the Outlet until they meet this requirement. The Outlet on PWS offers discounted discontinued or overstocked products such as cookware and kitchen tools. New products are added weekly on Wednesdays, but availability may vary. If you are having trouble accessing the Outlet, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or contact customer service for assistance.
ivebeen4given
When do you have access to the outlet on your PWS. I just signed up end of January and have not Qualified but it is not showing up. Is this why it isnt an option on mine???

you have to qualify in order for the outlet to show up.

Thanks I figured it was going to be something like that.

1. How do I qualify for access to the Pampered Chef Outlet on my personal website?

To qualify for access to the Outlet on your personal website, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and have an active Personal Website (PWS) with a minimum of $200 in sales in the current month.

2. Can I access the Outlet on my PWS if I am a new consultant?

No, new consultants must first meet the minimum $200 in sales requirement before gaining access to the Outlet on their PWS.

3. What types of products are available in the Outlet on PWS?

The Outlet on PWS offers discontinued or overstocked products at discounted prices. These can include cookware, kitchen tools, and other Pampered Chef products.

4. How often are new products added to the Outlet on PWS?

New products are added to the Outlet on a weekly basis, typically on Wednesdays. However, availability of products is limited and can vary.

5. What should I do if I am having trouble accessing the Outlet on my PWS?

If you are having trouble accessing the Outlet on your PWS, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • DeniseJoiner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CyndiWilliams
  • Rosebud