• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congrats! You Qualified: Access Your Outlet Now!

In summary, "Congrats! You Qualified" means that you have met the qualifications for accessing our Outlet, where you can find discounted products and special deals. To access the Outlet, simply click on the link provided in the congratulatory email or log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the Outlet tab. The Outlet offers a variety of discounted products from our current and previous catalogs, as well as exclusive items only available in the Outlet. Your consultant discount can be applied to Outlet purchases for additional savings, but Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. New items are added to the Outlet on a regular basis, so be sure to check back frequently for new deals and discounts.
DeniseJoiner
i just qualified, do i have access to outlet now?

If you have a website, yes.

It usually takes a day or so for the links to be activated. If you qualified on Friday you may not see it until sometime Monday.

yay! thanks.

So, may I ask a basic question? (that I should probably already know) Does that mean that new consultants do not have outlet orders available until they have qualified? It was really odd...I had it available on my website when I first got it, and then yesterday, it disappeared along with the ability to place individual orders.

That's right. You won't have outlet nor other individual non-show orders available on your PWS until you qualify.

Thanks. That's good info to know.It'll only take me a few weeks to get there. ;)

Related to Congrats! You Qualified: Access Your Outlet Now!

1. What does "Congrats! You Qualified" mean?

"Congrats! You Qualified" means that you have met the qualifications for accessing our Outlet, where you can find discounted products and special deals.

2. How do I access the Outlet?

To access the Outlet, simply click on the link provided in the congratulatory email or log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the Outlet tab.

3. What products are available in the Outlet?

The Outlet offers a variety of discounted products from our current and previous catalogs, as well as exclusive items only available in the Outlet.

4. Can I use my consultant discount in the Outlet?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to Outlet purchases for additional savings. However, Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.

5. How often are new items added to the Outlet?

We add new items to the Outlet on a regular basis, so be sure to check back frequently for new deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • ivebeen4given
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ivebeen4given
  • Candice