• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Access on My PWS: Am I Right?

In summary, the outlet is only available if you go through an individual order and it is only available if you are qualified and active.
pckelly
I don't see the outlet on my PWS, is it supposed to be on there? I thought customers can see outlet items from my own PWS. AM I right or wrong??

The outlet shows up on the PWS when you are qualified and active. And it is only available if you go through an indvidual order.

To test this make sure that you have closed all your browsers. Clear the cache, reopen a browser, go to your PWS directly NOT through CC, click order products, click indvidual order, and then you should see the outlet as a menu choice on the left-hand side.

You have to go into your website, click on "order products", select the 2nd option (individual order) and then click on Outlet. It's not available through a show. It WOULD be nice if there were a link to at least view it easier since it's not obvious.

Thanks...found it! I was confused there for a minute!! Thanks all!!

It is confusing. It makes it hard for our customers also. I have instructions for how to find the outlet.

Would you mind sharing?Tasha,

Would you mind sharing the instructions you're using?

A couple of weeks ago I copy and pasted the link to the outlet page for one of my customers and I emailed it to her. I didn't realize that it would work for her. Unfortunately for me, she figured out how to get to the outlet through the main website and was able to place her order. As a result, one of our local directors randomly received the sale and the commission.

Fortunately for my customer, she received what she wanted and is HAPPY!

Thanks in advance!

First in all emails/communications I stress that the only way they can order from me is from my personal website /lennhoff and that if they go through pampered chef's website who knows who they'll be ordering off of.

So the directions look like:

The only way to order from the outlet and my website is to:
1. Go to http://www.pamperedchef.biz/... (if you go to pampered chef.com you will NOT get to my website
2. Click Order Products (lower left on screen)
3. Click Place an Order (2nd option)
4. Click "Otherwise, click here to continue"
5. You should see the outlet as a menu choice on the left-hand side
If you do not see the outlet then close all your browsers, clear your cache, and go through steps 1-5 again.

Last edited:

Related to Outlet Access on My PWS: Am I Right?

1. What is "Outlet Access" on My PWS?

"Outlet Access" on My PWS refers to the feature that allows consultants to purchase discontinued and overstocked products at a discounted price.

2. How do I access Outlet Access on My PWS?

To access Outlet Access on My PWS, log in to your consultant account and click on the "Outlet Access" tab in the navigation menu.

3. Can I purchase outlet items for personal use?

No, Outlet Access is only available for consultants to purchase products for their business. Purchasing outlet items for personal use is against company policy.

4. Are all products available on Outlet Access?

No, only select products that are discontinued or overstocked are available on Outlet Access. These products are subject to availability and may change frequently.

5. How often are new products added to Outlet Access?

New products are added to Outlet Access on a weekly basis. It is recommended to check back frequently to see the latest discounted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • ivebeen4given
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ivebeen4given
  • khergatt