• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, so I Was Just Updating My Website, and Checked Out the Outlet

In summary, the cranberry bar board and knife set was listed on the outlet section of the website, but when you go to the consultant's price on Pampered Chef, it is not there. I think what the consultant was saying is that the item was listed, but it wasn't on the consultant's corner. There have been times when inventory goes down and orders have to be pulled, but it shouldn't take a week to resolve the issue.
jbachen
OK, so I was just updating my website, and checked out the outlet section, and saw a cranberry bar board and knife set. But when I go to pamperedchef.com and look under the outlet section for the consultant's price, it is not there... Any ideas why??

I notice thatSometimes we as consultants have access to a few more items that are not publically listed on the outlet.

I think what she was saying is that it was publically listed, but it wasn't on CC under the outlet samples for consultants.

Yeah, but that was "available" before and they didn't have any so even though it will let you order it, they won't have them to send. I had several people asking for them so I placed an order and didn't get ANY.

This happens allot when they are updating the outlet as well.

It shouldn't though. They have an inventory of product and should know what is and is not available and those updating the outlet should be VERY careful what they do. After all, it just causes problems and chaos later if they don't!!

Right, Elizabeth - it was on the outlet, but NOT on Consultant's Corner. And I agree, Jules - they should know what they have and not accept orders beyond it! :)

jbachen said:
Right, Elizabeth - it was on the outlet, but NOT on Consultant's Corner.

And I agree, Jules - they should know what they have and not accept orders beyond it! :)

They do but it's not as easy as you think communicating between various software packages all holding information in different forms!

The outlet is somewhat manual and when inventory goes, they have to catch it and "pull" the items. Sometimes there is a lag slightly long enough to miss it. Especially when someone would submit and order for 50 while 50 consultants were trying to purchase 1.

Plus, they have to sync between the website customers purchase on and consultant's corner - two distinct ordering systems/types.

also I wonder what was going on with that 10 pc pan set it seems to go on and off the past week. One minute its available the next its off the website. I sent an email asking about it but noones has written me back.

I get that there can be a lag time for when something IS available and orders are going through. However, it shouldn't take a WEEK to resolve it as it did with the Kid's In the Kitchen Cookbook. My BIGGEST issue is when something that isn't available at ALL shows up. WHY can the cranberry bar board show up this month when I ORDERED them in February only to find out (b/c I called...not b/c they contacted me) that the order was on hold since that item was not available. Funny, b/c I happened to be checking quite often (as they were updating) and ordered immediately!! If I CALL (which I did today), they should be able to use something more accurate than looking at the same WEBSITE I am looking at. I would think that they'd be able to check via the software somehow to see if there are any on hand. As the outlet is obviously getting more popular (seeing how fast things are disappearing), they really need to set it up so that it DOES run smoothly. I don't like to disappoint my customers every month. Lately, it seems that something that several of my customers what disappears or is not actually available (even if I'm able to "order" it).I love the outlet. I just would like a little more accuracy and not such a shock when I call and ask (like they don't realize they'd had any issues).

1. What is the outlet section of the Pampered Chef website?

The outlet section of our website features discounted items that are either discontinued or overstocked. These items are available at a lower price while supplies last.

2. How often is the outlet section updated?

The outlet section is updated on a regular basis, typically every 1-2 weeks. We recommend checking back frequently to see new items added.

3. Can I use coupons or discounts on outlet items?

No, unfortunately coupons and discounts cannot be applied to outlet items. However, outlet items are already discounted, so you're still getting a great deal!

4. Are outlet items still covered by the same warranty as regular items?

Yes, all outlet items are still covered by our regular warranty. If you encounter any issues with your outlet purchase, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review the item's description and images before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
nene960