• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Capture Precious Memories with Lasting Image Photo's Family Portraits

In summary, to schedule a family portrait session with Lasting Image Photo's, you can visit their website or call their customer service line. It's recommended to coordinate outfits and choose a meaningful location, and communicate any specific poses or shots beforehand. The session typically lasts 1-2 hours and photos can be viewed and selected through an online gallery within 2-3 weeks. Pets are also welcome to be included in the photoshoot.
kaceyleigh2
My son had his pictures done last November! So I went back to her website in hopes to set up another appointment and imagine my surprise when I saw my baby's picture on her homepage!! Unfortunately I called my mom at work to check it out and it didn't show up for her. Apparently it refreshes and changes pics :( so she didn't get to see but....I looked under her "Family" section and THERE HE WAS!!!
check it out http://www.lastingimagephoto.net/index.htm
Then look under "Families" He is the last one, in the second row up from the bottom! Isn't he cute!!? :D

Very cute. :)

Adorable!!! His smile is so cute!

Awww now that is what I call a cutie!!!

Adorable :) I love the gentle lighting on his beautiful smiling face :) Looks like a sweet cherub being kissed by God :)

Awwwww, thanks.Oops. I'm in the wrong thread. Never mind.

He is so cute! He looks like he lights up a room with his smile and happy eyes!

Lisa

Aaaawwwwwwwwwwww, he is just the cutest! Thanks for letting us see!

very cute!!

That's really cool!

Related to Capture Precious Memories with Lasting Image Photo's Family Portraits

1. What is the process for scheduling a family portrait session with Lasting Image Photo's?

To schedule a family portrait session with Lasting Image Photo's, you can visit our website and fill out the booking form, or you can call our customer service line and speak with one of our representatives. We will work with you to find a date and time that works best for your family.

2. How should we prepare for our family portrait session?

We recommend coordinating outfits and considering a location that is meaningful to your family. It's also helpful to let us know about any specific poses or shots you have in mind beforehand. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and confident during the session.

3. How long does a family portrait session typically last?

A family portrait session with Lasting Image Photo's usually lasts around 1-2 hours. This allows enough time for different poses, groupings, and outfit changes if desired. We want to make sure we capture a variety of photos for you to choose from.

4. How do we view and select our photos after the session?

Within 2-3 weeks after your session, we will send you a link to an online gallery with all of the edited photos from your session. From there, you can select your favorite photos for printing and download. We also offer a variety of print packages and products to choose from.

5. Can we include our pets in the family portrait?

Yes, we love including furry family members in our photos! Just let us know beforehand so we can plan accordingly and make sure to capture some great shots with your pets. We want to make sure everyone feels included and comfortable during the session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies
Views