• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Southern Illinois Bakers: Check Out Our Cookie Press in Local Newspaper!

In summary, to purchase the featured cookie press, you can visit the website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. It is available nationwide and can make a variety of cookies with different disc designs. The price may vary and it is easy to use with detailed instructions.
nene960
I wasnt sure where to post this lol. The local newspaper for my area featured our cookie press in their Taste section. I grabbed the paper because I saw that there was a recipe for spritz cookies. When I looked at the pic it was our press, cookie sheet, cooling rack, and 2 prep bowls!!! There was also a paragraph on how easy ours is to use!! So for any of you living in Southern Illinois let your customers know to check out the article and direct them to your website :)

What newspaper is it? If you'd rather not post it here, send me a pm

I collect articles like this! Anyway you could scan it and post? TIA!

It was also in The Daily Herald (Chicago western suburbs newspaper) in their Food section today. Pretty cool!

I didn't see the photo, but my guess is it all started when some office staff member who has PC stuff at home brought it in for a photo illustration. You have no idea how many things get started that way.

I didn't even realize the cookie press wasnt on the online site. It was a good pic!

1. How can I purchase the cookie press featured in the local newspaper?

To purchase the featured cookie press, you can visit our website and search for "cookie press." Alternatively, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with ordering the product.

2. Is the cookie press only available in Southern Illinois?

No, the cookie press is available for purchase nationwide through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it was featured in a local newspaper in Southern Illinois.

3. How much does the cookie press cost?

The price of the cookie press may vary depending on any current promotions or discounts. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing information.

4. What types of cookies can I make with the cookie press?

The cookie press can be used to make a variety of cookies, including classic spritz cookies, butter cookies, and even cheese straws. It also comes with different disc designs for creating fun and unique shapes.

5. Is the cookie press easy to use?

Yes, the cookie press is designed to be easy to use and comes with detailed instructions. Simply load the dough, choose your desired disc, and press out perfectly shaped cookies onto a baking sheet. It's a great tool for both experienced and novice bakers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • cookingwith_tara