• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Outlet Update: Microfiber Towels, Tool Sets, Kids Cookbook & More!

gift--from my husband a few years ago. It is a life-saver when I am trying to fry an egg or something. :)
Well, I am severely bummed. I just let a friend know about the kitchen tools set because she really wanted a brush with real bristles for her bread. I wanted the stoneware cookbooks. Now they are BOTH GONE!Better get the stuff I and one of my customers want before it is ALL GONE!

I just looked and saw that a couple items are back. Of course LAST month when that happened, they weren't really available. I haven't seen that Kitchen Essentials have ever left, but I bought a set for the knife and clip n spread so if you want the pastry brush, you are welcome to it. I don't personally like them (LOVE the knew silicone one), but figure I'd sell it at an expo.

jbachen said:
I am bummed that I missed out on the cutting boards! I was thinking of the Velvety Chocolate Truffle recipe - I was going to use the larger board for double batches!! MMMMMMMMM, Chocolate!!

P.S. Roll them in Caramel Sprinkle, and discover a little slice of heaven! :)

cutting boards are back

Well, did I mention my friend who wants the boar brush lives in Nebraska?

It's all good ... I see the package still there. If she snoozes, she looses.

Had every intention of calling the customer in question but a flat tire and extreme family drama intervened! Since she already told me she wanted the apron, I think I am still going to order it along with a FEW little things for me and the biz/basket stuffers.

Is there a guarantee on the outlet stuff? Also, does anybody know about the quality of "Generation II" cookware? I have a friend who might be in the market for it.

Kodeysmom said:
cutting boards are back
Thanks - I ordered them... now let's just see if I get them! ;)P.S. While I was there the Cooking with Kids book was back, too...

Well, I went ahead and placed the order as a customer, because the items ARE for customers, one of whom does not have access to e-mail, so I entered the order and had it shipped to me in order to save shipping costs.

To the person who asked if we get commission if we place the order, I would imagine we do. It prompted me to log in as a consultant but when I clicked "log on as customer" it let me create a new account.

Answered part of my own question ... no guarantee on outlet purchases. However, I'd still like to know if Generation II cookware is any good.

Stupid question ... since the microfiber towels match my kitchen, do you think it would be OK to keep one, take it to shows and show people the quality, explaining that they are now available in another color?

Gen II cookware used to have a 2 yr warranty so it's not the same quality at all of our current cookware. It's fine, but eventually tends to warp. I think I heard it described as good for the occasional cook, not really meant for daily use over several years.OF COURSE you can bring something of a different color. I tend to bring my pink can strainer. It allows me to show something available and then prompts me to talk about HWC. That could be your prompt to talk about the outlet. Of course, you may not want to say that the towels cost you about $2 each AT the show since they may not want to order until they check out the outlet!! But, it'd be good to mention.Oh and I'm always entering orders as a customer. Mine tend to just email me and I put in joint orders or they don't want to use their credit card (or appreciate me taking the time to do it...I'm sure I'm much faster). Yes, we get commission...same as at a show. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that!! It's meant about $300 in sales in the last month or so!!

I'm not sure I want to talk about the outlet at shows since it takes away from the host's credit. I was kind of surprised that my customer/future host found it!

Anyway ... I still think the towels would be a good prompt to talk about the quality of the microfiber ... just tell them that the colors change regularly with the new seasons, to show them PC is always changing with the times.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'm not sure I want to talk about the outlet at shows since it takes away from the host's credit. I was kind of surprised that my customer/future host found it!

Anyway ... I still think the towels would be a good prompt to talk about the quality of the microfiber ... just tell them that the colors change regularly with the new seasons, to show them PC is always changing with the times.
I usually tell them after they check out. I give them my business card and point to the website on it. I tell them they can order online 24/7 and about the outlet. Or if during a show someone mentions that their favorite product has been discontinued, I'll mention the outlet then. I don't think it takes away from the host's sales because you aren't telling them what is on it and I usually tell them that it changes often so check back.

I agree. I don't tell them to order right now, but that it's worth a look. I also tell people about it when I'm mentioning WHY they should give me their email address. I send out a monthly e-newsletter and mention some of the "new" outlet items. It tends to get an...oohhh...and then they give me their info :)

My scale is on it's way to my house right now!

Is anyone else having trouble purchasing the outlet items off of the Consultants Corner?? Everytime I try to add items to my shopping cart it says that "There were no packages selected". It's been happening for a few days now. Please help me!! TIA!

You have to check the box off to the side of the item first (on the left) and then put the quanity on the right by the item. HTH.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Is anyone else having trouble purchasing the outlet items off of the Consultants Corner?? Everytime I try to add items to my shopping cart it says that "There were no packages selected". It's been happening for a few days now. Please help me!! TIA!

Wah!!! I noticed that an order I placed was on hold so I called today. Most of it was for my friend, so I ordered it in her name and therefore was never contacted about the hold. Turns out I was too slow to get the kids cookbooks. Wah!

is all the new stuff gone now or am i crazy?? i'm looking on CC and PWS and it's not on either! that's what i get for having pneumonia and not being on here in a few days!!

Looks like all the new stuff is gone, except for the sharpener.

DebbieJ said:
Wah!!! I noticed that an order I placed was on hold so I called today. Most of it was for my friend, so I ordered it in her name and therefore was never contacted about the hold. Turns out I was too slow to get the kids cookbooks. Wah!

I placed MINE IMMEDIATELY and didn't get the cookbooks, the order went on hold.

They took off the cookbook, placed an order separately for it "just in case".
I just got my outlet order last night. :)

Now I have to distribute to customers...

<h2>1. What new items have been added to the Pampered Chef outlet?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef outlet has just added microfiber towels, tool sets, a kids cookbook, and other items.</p><h2>2. When were the new items added to the outlet?</h2><p>The new items were added today.</p><h2>3. How can I avoid buying any of the new items?</h2><p>You can avoid buying any of the new items by browsing the outlet and not adding them to your cart.</p><h2>4. What should I do if the items I want are already sold out?</h2><p>If the items you want are already sold out, you can check back periodically as the outlet may restock them.</p><h2>5. Is there any other way to stay updated on new outlet items?</h2><p>Yes, you can sign up for email notifications or follow Pampered Chef on social media to stay updated on new outlet items.</p>

1. What new items have been added to the Pampered Chef outlet?

The Pampered Chef outlet has just added microfiber towels, tool sets, a kids cookbook, and other items.

2. When were the new items added to the outlet?

The new items were added today.

3. How can I avoid buying any of the new items?

You can avoid buying any of the new items by browsing the outlet and not adding them to your cart.

4. What should I do if the items I want are already sold out?

If the items you want are already sold out, you can check back periodically as the outlet may restock them.

5. Is there any other way to stay updated on new outlet items?

Yes, you can sign up for email notifications or follow Pampered Chef on social media to stay updated on new outlet items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • Kodeysmom