• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Items for Sale from the Current Catalog & More!

In summary, Rocki has items she would like to get rid of and several of them are in the current catalog. She also has some consultant stuff for sale. Pictures of all that are included.
rocki
Hi everyone..

I have some items I would like to get rid of and several of them are in the current catalog. Please post and/or PM me if you'd like a list. I also have some consultant stuff for sale. Here are pics of all that.

***ETA **
Everything pictured below is pending or sold. I will try to get totals with shipping to you all tonight (6/19/08) so you can decide.
Everything on my current list that was PMd is still available. :yuck:

If you were interested in the shorts or dress shirt please PM me if you haven't heard from me already. I PMd everyone and gave shipping quotes as well. I'd like to get everything shipped by Monday. Thank you.

Shirt Size Medium (fits like a large). This was bought at conference in 2005 and never worn. It's a very nice looking shirt. $10
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff173/rockijames/June%20stuff%20to%20sell/th_124.jpg

Kids Shirt size 3/4, Good Used Condition, $3 ** SOLD **
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff173/rockijames/June%20stuff%20to%20sell/th_123.jpg

Nancy's Artwork misc box. Mostly printer paper, some postcards, some stickers. $5 ** SOLD **
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff173/rockijames/June%20stuff%20to%20sell/th_125.jpg

The Pampered Chef Athletics shorts size L, New in package, $6
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff173/rockijames/June%20stuff%20to%20sell/th_122.jpg

Stoneware Bountiful Harvest Mold, New In Box, $3 ** SOLD **
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff173/rockijames/June%20stuff%20to%20sell/th_134.jpg

Let me know if you'd like a list of my current items and if you're interested in anything here. I can take Paypal or RME (if you have that) and will charge exact shipping. Thanks for looking.

--Rocki

Last edited:
I'd like a list of current items please [email protected] or the email thru this site too, or PM :)

thanks!

I like lists...Could you share your list of current items with me?
[email protected]

pm'd you for list

I'd like the list also please. :)

I would like to have the list also
thanks

I'd like the current list also - if they're anything still available.

Just PM'd you!!

Interested in kids shirt and full list of items for sale!

updated pending/sold items..bumping up for the weekend.

Can whoever wanted the dress shirt and also whoever wanted the shorts please PM me. I have them packaged up ready to ship but haven't heard back on those items. Thanks so much.

bump bump.

The dress shirt is available still. Someone was interested but I haven't heard back. It's brand new, only been tried on and very nice looking. PLMK if interested. Make me an offer and I can ship ASAP!

I am interested in a list please

What is the return policy for items purchased from the current catalog?

The return policy for items purchased from the current catalog is 45 days from the purchase date. The item must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition. Returns can be made through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Can I use multiple discounts or promotions on one item?

No, only one discount or promotion can be applied to each item. If multiple discounts or promotions are available, our system will automatically apply the one that provides the greatest savings for you.

Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal household use. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Are there any exclusions to the free shipping offer?

Our free shipping offer applies to orders over $150 USD before tax and shipping fees. This offer is only available for standard ground shipping within the contiguous United States. This offer excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products outside of the United States?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are available in select countries outside of the United States. Please check our website or contact our customer service team for a list of available countries and their specific product offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rocki
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ