• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Outlet Update: Microfiber Towels, Tool Sets, Kids Cookbook & More!

gift--from my husband a few years ago. It is a life-saver when I am trying to fry an egg or something. :)
hperschnick
The outlet has some new items on it. I just saw them today so forgive me if this has already been posted. They have added microfiber towels, some tool sets, a kids cookbook and some other stuff.

I'm trying to avoid buying anything so thought I would let you all know so the things I want get sold out soon!! :rolleyes:

I hope it is in the process of being updated because 4 items doesn't do it for me!

Wow! Thanks - I have been wanting the PC Kitchen Scale for a long time!

Thanks for the heads up. How long does it take for you do get confirmation that someone purchased something from the outlet & the current catalog from your website?? Do I get commission off of that??

Yes you do get commission and they send out 1 email at the end of the day if you have had any orders on your website. HTH

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow! Thanks - I have been wanting the PC Kitchen Scale for a long time!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE:love: my kitchen scale! I might get another one!!! There are some cool things on the outlet right now. I want the honer for my old kitchen shears too! Hmmmmm....... things are tight in the money dept. but dang I want some of this stuff. There are quite a few older things on here this time!

MissChef said:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE:love: my kitchen scale! I might get another one!!! There are some cool things on the outlet right now. I want the honer for my old kitchen shears too! Hmmmmm....... things are tight in the money dept. but dang I want some of this stuff. There are quite a few older things on here this time!
I was going to ask about the scale... I might just have to buy it. I really like the cookbook options right now too.

wadesgirl said:
I was going to ask about the scale... I might just have to buy it. I really like the cookbook options right now too.
It is really great, it's easy to clean you can just clean the dish and it can go in the dishwasher... the top dish just sits on the scale, it has a fitted bottom (like the trifle bowl) so it won't slide around. It measures really accurately (sp?). I love this scale! so much better than any other kitchen scale that I have seen or used! Go for it! you won't be dissappointed!:thumbup: ;)

Man just when I said I wasn't spending anymore $!!! Does any one know if the stoneware carrier holds the large bar pan?

I'm wondering the same as you Heather.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I'm wondering the same as you Heather.

Well hopefully one of the other ladies on here will know the answer to our question!!!

heather223 said:
Man just when I said I wasn't spending anymore $!!! Does any one know if the stoneware carrier holds the large bar pan?

I'm pretty sure the largest it will hold is the 9x13 baker.

heather223 said:

I don't even see this! They put in and take out items so fast sometimes!

It is not available right now - I just tried... :(

That is pretty funny! If you go to the Consultant website it isn't there, but if you go to the regular pc.com site it is! HMMMM....... :chef:

They are cleaning out stuff - Pampered Chef Favorites II from 1994 I think!!!!

I just ordered the scale and pizza cutter. I'll send the pizza cutter to my best friend, she was just complaining over the phone that she hated hers!

I'm not seeing the carrier if I go to the Consultant outlet or my PWS, but my mom is seeing it when she goes to my PWS..... very werid

I don't see the carrier also!

I guess it is a good thing I can't order it since I don't know if it will fit the large bar pan!!

My mom just said the carrier is gone now.

You're entering The Twilight Zone

redsoxgirl said:
My mom just said the carrier is gone now.

You're entering The Twilight Zone

I thought we already entered the Twilight Zone! :D

It is gone now!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, here goes my monthly supply budget...

janetupnorth said:
I said that about 10 minutes ago! ;)

Really it was still there for me when you said that!!! :chef:

heather223 said:
Really it was still there for me when you said that!!! :chef:

I must hit refresh faster...used to looking for new posts on CS all the time. :rolleyes: ;)

It's there again! And I see it this time - LOL

It's back. I have this--got it in a surprise pack at Conference '06. It will hold up to the 9x13. It is nice, though. Holds utensils, and even comes in a place to write your name on it. Worth the $3.50, for sure.

RaggedyAunt said:
It's back. I have this--got it in a surprise pack at Conference '06. It will hold up to the 9x13. It is nice, though. Holds utensils, and even comes in a place to write your name on it. Worth the $3.50, for sure.

Does it have a hot pack in it?

I think one of the greatest deals (besides the super cheap cookbooks) is the microfiber towel set! 2 towels for $4, $3.50 if you order them as samples! I ordered 10 sets, and I am going to use them as gifts!

redsoxgirl said:
Does it have a hot pack in it?
No, it's just a tote.

Dang, the tote isn't there anymore..... I do want the scale though. I just signed up last year and couldn't believe PC didn't have a scale! Should of figured they had one previously. I totally need to order that! Too bad things are tight here too- I just had a host reschedule!

If money is a little tight, I'd like to suggest that you invest instead in a postal scale. You can get one for about $15 at an office supply store. It'll be more accurate than the PC scale that's in the outlet, so you will be able to use it for food AND postage. :)

Thanks for alerting us to the update!I just bought the kitchen scale and some of the kids stuff to give as gifts for upcoming birthdays. Love it!!!I thought about the microfiber, but I already spent $50 as it is. :eek: And I spent $60 at Sticking to Business yesterday. :eek: :eek:

well I took $84 worth of advantage from outlet pricing. While looking the kids cookbook disappeared good thing I wasnt wanting one. I did get a good bit of stuff though. Mainly stuff I wanted for me but will use at shows.

I had an order sitting there b/c I had customers emailing (and I order it and they come get it...not everyone likes their cc # being out there). I needed two of those Kid's Cookbooks!! I wanted a couple for me too. Hopefully, it will show up again, but I put the rest of the order in. Almost $200 worth!! I love the outlet. I just wish they had some sort of counter when an item is almost sold out! The cutting boards are gone too but luckily I didn't need that (even though it was a good deal).

I see the stoneware tote back on, but I'm so bummed the Kid's cookbook is gone. That's what I really wanted. But when I read on here that there was a stoneware tote that some people were seeing & some weren't, I figured they weren't done adding. Guess I waited too long. Bummer!

There are lots of great things you can buy at big disc and use as booking incentives!!! or fair baskets!! I'll be shopping later!!

I ordered $70 worth to have for host incentives, fairs, etc. Can't pass up those prices even though I really didn't want to spend the money right now!

ChefBeckyD said:
I think one of the greatest deals (besides the super cheap cookbooks) is the microfiber towel set! 2 towels for $4, $3.50 if you order them as samples! I ordered 10 sets, and I am going to use them as gifts!

I'm confused - how do you order them as samples for less? Is there a special place I have to mark that these are for samples?

I haven't ordered from the outlet myself but customers have. If I order for myself, do I still get commission or only when customers order?

sburnside said:
I'm confused - how do you order them as samples for less? Is there a special place I have to mark that these are for samples?

I haven't ordered from the outlet myself but customers have. If I order for myself, do I still get commission or only when customers order?
On CC, go to Managing my Business (it's the first red tab at the top). Pull down to sample orders and click on Outlet 2008. That will bring you to the outlet at the consultant pricing.

I think that is the correct path, if I'm wrong, please correct me!

Oooooh .... oooooh .... Wow! I have a customer who wants the kids apron ... I think I am going to suggest that I have it shipped to my house, pay the direct shipping and deliver it to her ... and toss in some microfiber towels and cookbooks! They would make great additions to a Pampered Chef basket I'm trying to put together!

pampchefrhondab said:
I ordered $70 worth to have for host incentives, fairs, etc. Can't pass up those prices even though I really didn't want to spend the money right now!

I don't want to spend the $$ either... you guys need to polish off those microfiber towels... I don't know how much longer I can hold out! The stoneware tote and kids cookbooks are gone so those can't tempt me anymore but those towels are calling my name! They are such a great deal.

I just got the microfiber towels to thank my hosts for the next couple months. If I open a package and give each host just one, it's costing me $1.75. That's cheaper than the little spatula I usually give them. Plus, I'm hoping they like them as much as I do, pass the word, and their friends will order the new green ones. I hope my investment pays off!!

sburnside said:
I just got the microfiber towels to thank my hosts for the next couple months. If I open a package and give each host just one, it's costing me $1.75. That's cheaper than the little spatula I usually give them. Plus, I'm hoping they like them as much as I do, pass the word, and their friends will order the new green ones. I hope my investment pays off!!

They will more than likely be packaged separately. I believe S/S 06 we had 3 different colors, all separate. Those were two. They are just selling them as a set. So, you will be able to present your hosts with packaged gifts, which is always a little "nicer."

Tammy

Looks like the kitchen scale is gone now too. The two things I really wanted were the scale & kid's cookbook & now they are both gone. Bummer!

Me too! I had 2 customers that wanted one of each. They waited a little too long. Crazy that less than 24 hours is waiting too long. Some things have been on there forever!!

Jules711 said:
Me too! I had 2 customers that wanted one of each. They waited a little too long. Crazy that less than 24 hours is waiting too long. Some things have been on there forever!!
I had a coworker order some pans because I told her to order now or they may be gone, things have been dropping off the outlet like crazy! The scale is gone, glad I got one in time.

I am bummed that I missed out on the cutting boards! I was thinking of the Velvety Chocolate Truffle recipe - I was going to use the larger board for double batches!! MMMMMMMMM, Chocolate!!P.S. Roll them in Caramel Sprinkle, and discover a little slice of heaven! :)

<h2>1. What new items have been added to the Pampered Chef outlet?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef outlet has just added microfiber towels, tool sets, a kids cookbook, and other items.</p><h2>2. When were the new items added to the outlet?</h2><p>The new items were added today.</p><h2>3. How can I avoid buying any of the new items?</h2><p>You can avoid buying any of the new items by browsing the outlet and not adding them to your cart.</p><h2>4. What should I do if the items I want are already sold out?</h2><p>If the items you want are already sold out, you can check back periodically as the outlet may restock them.</p><h2>5. Is there any other way to stay updated on new outlet items?</h2><p>Yes, you can sign up for email notifications or follow Pampered Chef on social media to stay updated on new outlet items.</p>

1. What new items have been added to the Pampered Chef outlet?

The Pampered Chef outlet has just added microfiber towels, tool sets, a kids cookbook, and other items.

2. When were the new items added to the outlet?

The new items were added today.

3. How can I avoid buying any of the new items?

You can avoid buying any of the new items by browsing the outlet and not adding them to your cart.

4. What should I do if the items I want are already sold out?

If the items you want are already sold out, you can check back periodically as the outlet may restock them.

5. Is there any other way to stay updated on new outlet items?

Yes, you can sign up for email notifications or follow Pampered Chef on social media to stay updated on new outlet items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • Kodeysmom