• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awaiting the Outlet Update: Keep Us Posted!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the anticipation of the outlet being updated with new products and colors, specifically the aqua colored scrapers. There was also talk of the IPT being updated and the excitement of seeing new items on the outlet. Some members shared tips for promoting outlet sales, while others discussed previous outlet specials and inquired about the possibility of HWC items being added to the outlet.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I just checked and the outlet has not been updated but the picture on one of them has. It shows the aqua colored scrapers but not for sale. I know they'll be updating the IPT today at noon CT so I hope they update the outlet today as well!!

Please keep us posted for those of you who notice it first!!

Oooooh - can' wait to see it!! (and to send out an email to my contacts!!)

Did you get excited Carolyn when you saw this thread? :D I can't WAIT to see what's on there. I know, I know, it's the smallest things in life that make me happy!:D

I just checked out CC under outlet and nothing I mean NOTHING is showing there so they must be updating it!

Kristi, do you create a little mini newsletter about the outlet? Would you e-mail it to me, if you do, please share!!;)
Thankyou!:D

Sorry Cathy, I don't but Stephanie with 123by request does.

PampMomof3 said:

That's okay! I figured out recently that it's easy to just copy the pics on the outlet and send them out in an email with a little annoucement!:D
Thanks anyway!:thumbup::balloon:

PampMomof3 said:
I just checked out CC under outlet and nothing I mean NOTHING is showing there so they must be updating it!

LOLOLOL - I did the exact same thing!!
I don't even see the green scrapers you mentioned. Nothing is updated when I look and the CC one is empty. Only 1/2 hour 'til Noon central time!
Has your IPT updated yet? Mine is still not.

Hurry Up And Update!! Lol

MissChef said:
That's okay! I figured out recently that it's easy to just copy the pics on the outlet and send them out in an email with a little annoucement!:D

Be careful and sure to add a note that they must go to your website to order! several of us have lost orders because they don't log into YOUR website.

oooohh, I get so excited when they update the outlet.
I SERIOUSLY need professional help!!!

cwinter474 said:
Be careful and sure to add a note that they must go to your website to order! several of us have lost orders because they don't log into YOUR website.

Thankyou so much for the reminder!!:thumbup:;)

Right now I can see some new things if I click under kitchenware on my website but it isn't under the list all yet.

That's what I got too! I like the aqua stuff...

kaseydee said:
Right now I can see some new things if I click under kitchenware on my website but it isn't under the list all yet.

Me too....twiddling thumbs here! LOL! :D

When I go to a US site I can see it. Wish they would update the Canadian one now!!!

Ooooo I'm seeing an aquamarine trivet, sea green tricvet and turqoise trivet! Along with a set of the 3.
Scrapers in those 3 colors
Quick-Stir pithcer
Stainless cheese knife
and veggie peeler

Just curious, do they ever put any of the HWC items on outlet?

I just went through my web site and could see all the new outlet specials - went in as if I was placing an order through my site - they have a lot of hot pad/trivets in five different colors - old style quick stir pitcher - aqua colored scrapers and a lot of the other products that were already on there. Just updated my newsletter to send out for the month! Love those outlet sales:)

cwinter474 said:
Just curious, do they ever put any of the HWC items on outlet?

They did last May (2007). Just the host special from the year before.

I can't see the quick stir pitcher.

I can't see the quickstir pitcher what section is it under?

Outlet Specials

Patriotic Basket Liner
Was: $19.00
Now: $7.50

Carving Set & Round Platter
Was: $80.50
Now: $20.00

Patriotic Linens
Was: $43.25
Now: $17.25

Patriotic Outdoor Serving Collection
Was: $35.00
Now: $12.50

Accessory Forks
Was: $7.25
Now: $2.50

All-Purpose Spreader
Was: $3.50
Now: $2.00

Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Thick-Slice Rod
Was: $6.00
Now: $2.25

Bread Baking Crock
Was: $11.25
Now: $7.00

Citrus Collection
Was: $24.00
Now: $9.50

Cranberry Glitter Table Runner
75% OFF!
Was: $45.00
Now: $11.25

Cranberry Sparkle Collection
Was: $26.00
Now: $15.50

Deep Dish Baker Lid
Was: $12.50
Now: $3.00

Entertaining Set
Was: $60.00
Now: $24.00

Handy Scraper
Was: $6.00
Now: $4.75

Hot Pad / Trivet - set of 3
Was: $29.25
Now: $14.50

Hot Pad/Trivet
Was: $10.50
Now: $4.25

Hot Pad/Trivet - Aquamarine
Was: $9.75
Now: $5.75

Hot Pad/Trivet - Orange
Now: $4.00

Hot Pad/Trivet - Sea Green

Hot Pad/Trivet - Turquoise

Hot Pad/Trivet-Lemon

Julienne Peeler
Was: $7.50
Now: $4.50

Kitchen Shears
Was: $15.00
Now: $6.00

Large Serving Spatula
Was: $8.00
Now: $4.75

Lemon Zester/Scorer
Was: $8.50
Now: $5.00

Microfiber Towel - Eggplant
Now: $5.00

Mini-Serving Spatula
Was: $4.00
Now: $2.50

Pizza Cutter
Was: $8.75
Now: $5.25

Quick-Stir® Pitcher
Was: $12.50
Now: $7.50

Reversible Table Runner
Was: $26.00
Now: $10.00

Scalloped Bread Tube
Was: $6.50

Small Bowl Caddy
Now: $2.25

Small Mix 'N Scraper® - Aquamarine
Was: $11.00
Now: $6.50

Small Mix 'N Scraper® - Sea Green

Small Mix 'N Scraper® - Turquoise

Small Mix N' Scraper - set of 3
Was: $33.00
Now: $16.25

Stainless Cheese Knife
Was: $15.50
Now: $9.25

Stainless Serving Picks
Was: $10.00

Star Form/Insert
Was: $4.50
Now: $1.50

Stoneware Crock - Buttercup Yellow
Was: $20.00
Now: $8.00

Stoneware Crock - Hunter Green

Stoneware Crock - Wildflower Blue

Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan
Was: $33.00
Now: $12.50

Stripes & Tiles Entertaining Collection
Was: $34.00
Now: $15.00

Stripes & Tiles Kitchen Towel Set
Was: $15.00
Now: $9.00

Tattersall Towel Set
Was: $14.25

Tiles Table Linens
Was: $59.00
Now: $29.75

Twixit Clip! - Citrus
Was: $4.75
Now: $2.75

Vegetable Peeler
Was: $3.50
Now: $2.00

All I have is the old Outlet on my PWS, and nothing through CC. Argh - the suspense is killing me!!

jbachen said:
All I have is the old Outlet on my PWS, and nothing through CC. Argh - the suspense is killing me!!

Clear your cookies

So I just checked, and the quick stir pitcher is not on mine. Are they sold out already??

I had to go to another computer to be able to see the pitcher & other items.

Not on mine either... Whaaaaa I wanted it so bad

I cleared my cookies & history & still nothing.

Kattyschack said:
So I just checked, and the quick stir pitcher is not on mine. Are they sold out already??

It's still on mine...

Does anyone have a good write up that they send out in emails for the outlet? Would love some thoughts and ideas on it!! Thanks!

StacieB said:
Does anyone have a good write up that they send out in emails for the outlet? Would love some thoughts and ideas on it!! Thanks!

UI use the templates provided for us on Customer Connection.

kaseydee said:
I can't see the quickstir pitcher what section is it under?

I can't see it either :cry:

I can't see it either; cleared my cache and cookies...can see it through my personal website, but not through CC

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
can see it through my personal website, but not through CC

me too :cry:

MissChef said:

I have one that is already finished for this month. It's not anything fancy but you're welcome to it. Email me if you would like it.

I can see all of the items. Wonder if they are still updating.

Just went to my PWS & under veiw all, its there....

I still can not see the quick stir on my site...

It's on CC now.

Great and I just sent out my newletter this morning:cry:

Yippee!

Thanks ladies! I got two QSP (I love the white lids, they can go in the DW without melting!!) and two of the old style shears (I love them more than the black!)

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

PampMomof3 said:

Does she do an outlet email at the first of the month? I just signed up for the newsletters last night and all I have right now is the general July newsletter.

I seen them and kinda wished they would of taken some of the items off that has been on there for ever and put up some other items I am glad to see the quick stir pitcher cause i so prefer those over the new ones i don't care for them at all. Nice about the scrapers will go good in my camper !!!

Aargghh!! In the show I closed last night, one of the guests orderd the Julienne Peeler at full price!! Now I don't think I can send her the e-mail about the updated outlet!:mad:

However, I can get one for myself . . .:)

Ok, the Three Trivet Set, the Three Mix & Scraper Set, and the Tattersall Towel Set, all in the Wildflower Blue Crock - how cute a gift would that be?? :love: I'm thinking for a Realtor Gift, or student aparment, etc.

pampchefsarah said:
Aargghh!! In the show I closed last night, one of the guests orderd the Julienne Peeler at full price!! Now I don't think I can send her the e-mail about the updated outlet!:mad:

However, I can get one for myself . . .:)

Ok, the Three Trivet Set, the Three Mix & Scraper Set, and the Tattersall Towel Set, all in the Wildflower Blue Crock - how cute a gift would that be?? :love: I'm thinking for a Realtor Gift, or student aparment, etc.

The julienne peeler was improved (not just a new handle like some of the other small tools) and there is no comparison between the old one on the outlet and the new one! The old one peeled - the new one actually juliennes very well!

ChefBeckyD said:
The julienne peeler was improved (not just a new handle like some of the other small tools) and there is no comparison between the old one on the outlet and the new one! The old one peeled - the new one actually juliennes very well!

Great, thanks for the info! Then, I can tell her she actually got the better deal (and, it sounds like I should go for the new version myself!!).

Sarah

I've already rec'd 2 orders on my website! Both got the 3pc scrapers!

kaseydee said:
I've already rec'd 2 orders on my website! Both got the 3pc scrapers!

What was the email you sent out?
And PS...WAY TO GO!!!

I just sent the PWS July email & put in the subject "Outlet has just been updated! Hurry!! Then in the body where we can type more I put the instructions to go to my website www.pamperedchef.biz/ & all the steps after that to get there. I only have a small customer base so I get real excited. :) I thought PWS July would be two birds w/1 stone & I don't have to wait an hour between sending the emails through my regular email system.

Thanks guys!
I always forget about the outlet!!
Quick email sent, hopefully alot of good comes from it:D

Just an FYI>>> I have really been stressing getting emails from everyone at my show and I added about 100 in the past month or so!
SO don't forget to ask....

<h2>What is the outlet and why is it important?</h2><p>The outlet is a section on the Pampered Chef website where discontinued or overstocked items are sold at discounted prices. It is important because it allows customers to purchase high-quality products at lower prices.</p><h2>When are updates made to the outlet?</h2><p>Updates to the outlet are typically made on Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon CT. However, updates may occur at other times as well, so it is important to check the website frequently.</p><h2>Why are there pictures of items on the outlet that are not available for purchase?</h2><p>The outlet may feature items that are not yet available for purchase, but will be in the near future. This allows customers to see what products will be available and plan their purchases accordingly.</p><h2>What is IPT and how does it relate to the outlet update?</h2><p>IPT stands for "in-progress tool" and it is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track and update the availability of products. The outlet update is usually done at the same time as the IPT update, as they both involve making changes to product availability.</p><h2>How can I be notified when the outlet is updated?</h2><p>You can sign up for email notifications on the Pampered Chef website to be alerted when the outlet is updated. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media or check the website regularly for updates.</p>

What is the outlet and why is it important?

The outlet is a section on the Pampered Chef website where discontinued or overstocked items are sold at discounted prices. It is important because it allows customers to purchase high-quality products at lower prices.

When are updates made to the outlet?

Updates to the outlet are typically made on Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon CT. However, updates may occur at other times as well, so it is important to check the website frequently.

Why are there pictures of items on the outlet that are not available for purchase?

The outlet may feature items that are not yet available for purchase, but will be in the near future. This allows customers to see what products will be available and plan their purchases accordingly.

What is IPT and how does it relate to the outlet update?

IPT stands for "in-progress tool" and it is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track and update the availability of products. The outlet update is usually done at the same time as the IPT update, as they both involve making changes to product availability.

How can I be notified when the outlet is updated?

You can sign up for email notifications on the Pampered Chef website to be alerted when the outlet is updated. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media or check the website regularly for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef.Wanda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • ragschef