• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Updated: Check Out the New Deals!

In summary, the Outlet section on Pampered Chef's website offers discounted prices on select products that may be discontinued, overstocked, or slightly damaged. New deals are added on a weekly basis and all products are covered by the company's warranty. Additional discounts or promotions cannot be applied to Outlet items and they are only available for purchase online. They are not available at in-home parties, but Host Rewards can still be earned on Outlet items through virtual parties.
cwinter474
Gold Member
DOn't know if anyone else has posted this but the outlet has been updated!

off to look.:)

I love the tool turn about.... must go shopping!!

I wish they'd change it more - it's been rather ho-hum lately.

Does anyone know if the bbq tool bag will hold the new tools!

I agree with Linda it has been ho-hum lately. It has looked the same now for 3 months.

Ours (Cdn) is still unchanged. You think your outlet has been boring!?!? Check out ours. I WISH we had some of the things you guys have had. /charitybuchananHopefully, ours will get updated very soon. It's been the same for well over a month.

gothim0802 said:
Does anyone know if the bbq tool bag will hold the new tools!

The BBQ tools haven't changed since the BBQ Bag was introduced, so, yes, it will hold the current tools. I love my bag - it lives on the shelf of the grill with all the tools in it.

tlag1986 said:
I agree with Linda it has been ho-hum lately. It has looked the same now for 3 months.

LOL, I previously started a thread about just that, changing it out more often!:rolleyes:

1. What is the Outlet section on Pampered Chef's website?

The Outlet section on Pampered Chef's website is where you can find discounted prices on select products. These products may be discontinued, overstocked, or slightly damaged, but still offer the same quality and functionality as full-priced items.

2. How often are new deals added to the Outlet section?

New deals are added to the Outlet section on a weekly basis. We are constantly updating our inventory and adding new discounted products for our customers to enjoy.

3. Are the products in the Outlet section covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all products purchased from the Outlet section are covered by Pampered Chef's warranty. We stand behind the quality of our products and will gladly replace or refund any defective items.

4. Can I use additional discounts or promotions on Outlet items?

No, additional discounts or promotions cannot be applied to Outlet items. The discounted price listed is the final price for these products.

5. Are Outlet items available for purchase at in-home parties or only online?

Outlet items are only available for purchase online. They are not available at in-home parties or through independent consultants. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on Outlet items if you are hosting a virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PampMomof3