• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Shopping Success: My $362 Order!

In summary, some members of the conversation shared their success with sending out an email about the outlet, resulting in high sales. They also discussed using host discounts for outlet orders and the need for a website to place orders. One member mentioned sending out multiple emails in a day and the importance of informing customers about great deals.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Yesterday morning, I sent out my newsletter. Then, early evening, when I found out about the great deals on the outlet, I debated if I should send out another quick email to my mailing list about the outlet.....well, I ended up sending the email, and woke this morning to a $362 Outlet order!!!

Wowsers! I'll take that!

That's really awesome!

I keep saying I am going to do that.... WOW!!

Becky, thank you for letting us know about your success. I saw the new items listed this morning and thought about sending out another e-mail. Now I will.

How do you know if you get an outlet order? Does home office email you, or where do you check that? The customers have to place the order online, right?

Yes, they have to place the order online as an individual order (not affiliated with a show). HO sends out summary emails. And P3 will now pick up those orders - not to submit, but so your monthly sales diary is accurate and you can add the customer to your contacts list.

Quick!!!Can you use your host discount for the outlet???

Have someone on the line right now who needs to know this!

I'm pretty sure they can

ChefBeckyD said:
Can you use your host discount for the outlet???

Have someone on the line right now who needs to know this!

Yes, when they check out it asks for their number in a box under the total!

Thanks Ann & Janet!

I can't believe this! I just got off the phone with a past host who is placing a $150 order!!!

That's over $500 in sales from the outlet so far!

Thought you might want to see the very short email I sent out about the outlet:I know I just sent a newsletter this morning, and I am sorry for bugging all of you again, but the Outlet on my website has been updated - and it is the most incredible selection of products at even more incredible prices!So, if you haven't visited the outlet in a while, check it out!!! You could get some great deals for Mothers Day, or Wedding or Shower Gifts, or Birthdays, or Teacher Thank-yous........It's FANTASTIC!To get to the outlet:
go to my website: /cookinwithbecky Click on the ORDER PRODUCTS option in the LOWER left hand. Go to Option 2. The listing for the OUTLET is the bottom selection.

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks Ann & Janet!

I can't believe this! I just got off the phone with a past host who is placing a $150 order!!!

That's over $500 in sales from the outlet so far!

I can believe it Becky!

It is a special blessing for your faithfulness. (You know what I'm referring to.)

Enjoy and be blessed today! :D

janetupnorth said:
I can believe it Becky!

It is a special blessing for your faithfulness. (You know what I'm referring to.)

Enjoy and be blessed today! :D

It's God's faithfulness I'm thinking of right now.

My show schedule is very light this month, and we have an addition/remodel going on. The rest of my schedule is very busy this month, and I didn't really have many other nights I could do shows anyway, but had been praying about my schedule, and about finances - what an answer to prayer!

Micah & I are meeting Rick for lunch (Fridays are "lunch with Daddy day"). I can't wait to tell him!

Do you need to have a website in order for your customers to place outlet orders? I havent reached my 4 shows yet, I just started last week.. and am just wondering. TIA!

I'm sorry to keep gushing - but I really am doing it to encourage some of you to send an email about the outlet!

I just got an email from the customer who placed a $362 order letting me know she has been forwarding my email to her friends, and to look for at least 2 more orders to come!

Seriously - what do you have to lose by sending out an email? The way I looked at it last night was to think about if people would be more upset about a 2nd email in a day, or about losing out on such great deals? I decided that if I was the customer, I would expect to be told that there were such amazing deals available.

Thanks Becky!!
I just sent out my "e-mail" about the outlet!! I will let you know if I get any bites!! LOL!!

I just sent an email yesterday about HWC, but I bit the bullet and sent another one about the outlet just now. We'll see what happens....

Tig said:
Do you need to have a website in order for your customers to place outlet orders? I havent reached my 4 shows yet, I just started last week.. and am just wondering. TIA!
Yes, you need a website. And you must be qualified because the outlet only shows up on individual orders.

To folks who are sending out their emails, please check that you don't just blindly send to your entire address book. I just got one (using Becky's wording, but from someone else) in my inbox. It's a waste of your internet resources to send to other consultants.

chefann said:
To folks who are sending out their emails, please check that you don't just blindly send to your entire address book. I just got one (using Becky's wording, but from someone else) in my inbox. It's a waste of your internet resources to send to other consultants.

That's funny! Wasn't me - I sent mine last night and I have a "Pampered Chef Valued Customers" group that I BCC to. :)

Sorry, but as much as I love you guys, you just aren't my Valued Customers. ;)

Awsome Becky. What a way to start the day!

i want to send an e-mail about the outlet with the picktures but how do you get it on your e-mail without sending on the web site?

Okay Becky--inspired by you I just sent out my first ever e-mail about the outlet. If I have a fraction of the success you've just mentioned, I'll be thrilled!

THe first time I did an outlet email I got an $11.62 order, and I was probably as happy as you were. Honestly, you all should do it! Even the really small orders make your day!!

I saw that it was out there, but then took my time sending the email. After seeing this thread I sent mine out too! Thanks Becky for the encouragement!

:)

Thanks for the encouragement!!

I am new, where is this outlet. I can't find it.

I just had someone e-mail me a $34.00 order! :)

YEA Janet!

The thing to remember is that we only get updated once a day about online activity, so don't be discouraged if you don't see anything right away. The way that I knew was by looking at my IPT and my Shipment Status on CC - but that doesn't always update right away either.

Becky I just sent an "Outlet Update" email! Hope I get a few extra orders. I don't have alot of shows this month. Thanks for the tip!

Same here I just sent my email out. Thank you for the useful information and encouragment.

Wow, Becky! That is awesome. I am halfway through sending my newsletter (HWC script from the PWS, with another paragraph blurb directing customers to my website). I will be sure to add your script (with my contact info) to the rest of them.

ChefEileen said:
I am new, where is this outlet. I can't find it.

ChefEileen,

Do you have a Personal Website?

If so, you will find it under "Order Products"

Bren706 said:
Wow, Becky! That is awesome. I am halfway through sending my newsletter (HWC script from the PWS, with another paragraph blurb directing customers to my website). I will be sure to add your script (with my contact info) to the rest of them.

I'm sure Becky wouldn't complain about getting your orders. ;)

OK, that explains it. No website yet. I am really new

Still in my first 30 days.

Eileen, you can get a website right away. It can be a boon to your hosts, with online invitations, etc. But you won't be able to get the outlet on your PWS until you qualify.

I just sent the email for the first time, I included my sister who lives in Puerto Rico and one of her co-workers is interested in the mini fluted pan...............yay!

But the shipping is horrible---15% of the total order

we'll see what happens:confused:

I sent my email! I really hope to hear back from someone. I don't have very good feedback from people on my email mailing list. So we'll see.

brendaivette said:
I just sent the email for the first time, I included my sister who lives in Puerto Rico and one of her co-workers is interested in the mini fluted pan...............yay!

But the shipping is horrible---15% of the total order

we'll see what happens:confused:
So my email went got and with in minute I had emails left and right about how everyone was so excited and palcing orders but yes a big complint was the shipping. Is there anyway around the shipping. Can outlet be included in a show?

No outlets are individual orders only. The products are discounted so much that they would for sure loose out on $4 shipping.

K_Jurich said:
So my email went got and with in minute I had emails left and right about how everyone was so excited and palcing orders but yes a big complint was the shipping. Is there anyway around the shipping. Can outlet be included in a show?

No - the outlet cannot be included with a show.

Woot! $84.75 in online activity in 3 orders since this morning!

$248 in orders since 1:00 today.. YEAH!!
the big sellers are the kitchen shears and small bowl caddy.

MAN! I'm so bummed right now. I was trying to send out an email about this last night. When I hit send there was some sort of error and I told it to save the message. It didn't of course, so as I am in the process of re-typing the whole thing I accidentally press enter (I think, I'm not sure really what happend, I was going back and forth between web pages). Anyway, the email got sent prematurely. It did have the info that there was some great deals on the outlet and a couple examples. But I hadn't gotten to the directions of how to get to the outlet.
I had already sent out 2 newsletters in the month of April and this so I didn't want to do ANOTHER follow up email with directions on it. Hopefully people will go to my website and look around and see that I have the directions listed there. Hasn't happened yet though. grrrr :grumpy:

Ok, just had to vent. pity party over.

WOO HOO for those of you who are getting awesome business from the outlet! :balloon: :thumbup:

I got an $82 order just from my newsletter, I haven't sent out an extra email. But maybe I will!

I just sent out my email about the outlet. Keeping my fingers crossed!

All my people must be poor :D
No bites yet...keeping my fingers crossed though!

Ok, I'm feeling better now. I've received 2 responses to the email requesting a total of 3 pairs of kitchen shears. This is from an email that didn't even have a title! (if you don't know what I'm talking about see my lil rant earlier on this thread). I'm hoping that now that I gave them directions to go check out the outlet, they will see other things they want and the pink products and BUY BUY BUY!! YAY!

I just sent mine - fingers crossed!

And, I'm off to order more Guacamole seasoning and the kitchen shears! woot!

<h2>1. What is an outlet sale at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>An outlet sale at Pampered Chef is a special event where select products are heavily discounted for a limited time. These products are typically overstocked or discontinued, but still in excellent condition and quality. </p><h2>2. How often do outlet sales occur at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Outlet sales at Pampered Chef happen periodically and are usually announced through the company's newsletter or social media channels. They can occur a few times a year, so it's important to keep an eye out for announcements.</p><h2>3. Can I purchase items from the outlet sale online?</h2><p>Yes, items from the outlet sale can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the discounted items to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.</p><h2>4. Are outlet sale items covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?</h2><p>Yes, all outlet sale items are covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.</p><h2>5. How can I stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The best way to stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef is to subscribe to the company's newsletter and follow their social media pages. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on upcoming sales.</p>

Related to Outlet Shopping Success: My $362 Order!

1. What is an outlet sale at Pampered Chef?

An outlet sale at Pampered Chef is a special event where select products are heavily discounted for a limited time. These products are typically overstocked or discontinued, but still in excellent condition and quality.

2. How often do outlet sales occur at Pampered Chef?

Outlet sales at Pampered Chef happen periodically and are usually announced through the company's newsletter or social media channels. They can occur a few times a year, so it's important to keep an eye out for announcements.

3. Can I purchase items from the outlet sale online?

Yes, items from the outlet sale can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the discounted items to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

4. Are outlet sale items covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all outlet sale items are covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. How can I stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef?

The best way to stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef is to subscribe to the company's newsletter and follow their social media pages. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on upcoming sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • linojackie