• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aSimple Email About Mini Fluted Pan on Outlet=2 Purchased

In summary, Charlene's post prompted her to send out an email to her customer connections list. She received an email from the mother of a host from 2006 wanting to book a show. She also received an email from a customer who was having a hard time accessing the outlet. She redirected the customer and hopes to wake up to an order from her tomorrow morning.
cbord
I emailed a few customers an email yesterday about the mini fluted pan on outlet. I had a customer email this morning wanting 2 of them. That's an easy $26 in sales.

Charlene

cbord said:
I emailed a few customers an email yesterday about the mini fluted pan on outlet. I had a customer email this morning wanting 2 of them. That's an easy $26 in sales.

Charlene

Well, Charlene...
Your post prompted me to send out an email to everyone on my customer connections list (about 2000 people). Within a few hours of sendnig it out, I got an emai lfrom the mother of a host from August of 2006...the mother wants to book a show!! I called her and we set a date and I did my early host coaching.

Then, an email from a customer who was having a hard time accessing the outlet - I redirected her and hope to wake up to an order from her tomorrow morning...

Thanks Charlene...for giving me just the nudge I needed!!

cbord said:

Charlene

I also wanted to thank you for this post. I am going to send out emails about it tomorrow but it prompted me to check out the outlet so I just ordered a few of the mini fluted pan. I haven't checked it since that was added.

Thanks for this heads up. I hadn't realized this was there! That is a great price!

Especially this time of year, b/c you can suggest that they get it to bake little pumpkin cakes.

FYI-2 pans with shipping and taxes total about $35.50. Regular price for 1 was $33. Its a deal.

Awww.... crud. I JUST sent out my email newsletter yesterday and I completely forgot to put something in it about the outlet. (On an upside, I just signed up for Constant Contact, and I can see that at least 1 person has clicked through to my PWS from the note.)

Thanks for the heads up on the mini-fluted pan...not trying to hijack, but what is Constant Contact?

Constant Contact is a service for sending email newsletters and things. They have great tracking tools so you can see how many bounced (undeliverable), how many people opened it, how many clicks to links, etc. You don't have to worry about sending emails in groups of 10, like if you sent your newsletter from your own email program. They have a 60-day free trial (www.constantcontact.com). And they have LOTS of great templates. :)

Thanks for sharing...I'll have to check that out as emails in groups of 10 gets old!

I didn't realize that the mini fluted pan was on there. Thanks for the heads up. I need to check the outlet more often.

Yippee!! A $32.50 order from that email!! Someone went in late last night and ordered 2 pie plates and a mini fluted pan!

THANK YOU CHARLENE!!!

Outlet Orders...A customer wants to order the mini-fluted pan.
Does anyone know if this can be added to a show or are outlet orders considered separate?

TwinGirlsMom said:
A customer wants to order the mini-fluted pan.
Does anyone know if this can be added to a show or are outlet orders considered separate?

Outlet orders can NOT be added to shows. They are separate and can only be ordered online through consultants' websites.

Thanks a bunch! A customer looked around on my website and included the pan as part of her order. Good to know!

outlet salethanks here too...I sent out an email from my PWS today around 10am...came home this afternoon and already had an order (on line activity)
for 2 mini fluted stones, 2 cranberry crocks, and 2 cranberry and knife board combo...I know she ordered because of my PWS email I sent out...lets hope for more tomorrow..yipppee

Can someone share the email that you are sending out?

TwinGirlsMom said:
A customer wants to order the mini-fluted pan.

Individual orders can be combined with outlet orders but not on a show.

almondfarm said:
Can someone share the email that you are sending out?

I added this to the online-ordering template on customer connection...

I AM SO EXCITED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE EVER-POPULAR MINI-STONEWARE FLUTED PAN IS ON SALE AT 60% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME(WHILE SUPPLIES LAST) THROUGH MY WEBSITE. JUST CLICK ON "OUR PRODUCTS" AND WHEN PROMTED, CLICK ON "INDIVIDUAL ORDER - NOT WITH A SHOW) AND THEN SCROLL DOWN TO "OUTLET" -- THERE YO UWILL FIND THE MINI-STONEWARE FLUTED PAN MARKED DOWN TO ONLY $13.00!! ENJOY THE BARGAINS IN THE OUTLET..AND HURRY - GET THERE FAST AS THEY ARE ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

Use the Mini Fluted Stonware Pan to make adorable pumkin cakes, pointsettia cakes -- all sorts of cute individual cakes just in time for the holidays!

ChaChing!!
I just received an email from an upcoming host saying she is having trouble accessing the outlet but wants to order two mini-fluted-stones, one for herself and one for her daughter...would I please call her and walk her through it...that's a cool fast $26 sale!!
Thanks again Charlene!!

Wow! I'm so glad I saw this thread...I sent out a similar email and now have 5 orders...and counting.
Thanks so much for sharing! I really needed the boost.

I like to use mine for banana bread, then freeze some of the loaves for later when I don't feel like baking but want something good. a double batch of banana bread recipe works perfectly. And yes that is a great price.

I just had a thought (I know! Scary!:eek: ) Do we actually earn commission on Outlet sales? Esp one like the mini fluted that is marked down so much? I would try to look that up but I am at work.

Yes, you do earn commission on outlet sales.

Okay, where did you add this? I went to CC and could not find anything about an online ordering template. I am trying to get back into PC slowly and I think this may be one of the ways to start.

Thanks!! Oh, and I am ordering one of those pans for myself! I am thinking about the holidays too!!

Lisa, if you have a PWS, there's an area on there for staying in contact with your customers. It's called Customer Connection. Once you select the contacts from your list you want to include on the mailing, you can select the email template you want to send.

1. What is the purpose of the Mini Fluted Pan?

The Mini Fluted Pan is a versatile baking tool that can be used to make individual-sized cakes, muffins, tarts, and more. It is perfect for creating perfectly portioned desserts for parties, potlucks, or everyday treats.

2. How many Mini Fluted Pans come in the outlet deal?

The outlet deal includes two Mini Fluted Pans.

3. Can the Mini Fluted Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Mini Fluted Pan is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Is the Mini Fluted Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Fluted Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

5. What is the size of the Mini Fluted Pan?

The Mini Fluted Pan has a diameter of 4.5 inches and a depth of 1 inch, making it the perfect size for individual desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mbkraese
  • stefani2