• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Customer Help for Mini Loaf Pan - Accidental Damage Solutions

In summary, the customer's mini loaf pan had a crack in it and she was worried about how to fix it. HO told her that since it was within the first 30 days of purchase, they would send UPS to pick it up for free. The customer is now likely to be a long-term customer of HO.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I have a customer that recently purchased the mini loaf pan. She called me this morning and told me she had accidently turned on the stove burner under the piece and one section of it has a crack. She wants to know what I can do for her. It was an accident, I don't doubt that, she just turned on the wrong burner and realised it a moment too late. She's doing a huge catalogue party for me at the end of the month and I would really like to help her out if I can. She purchased the piece about 3 weeks ago. Thanks for any advice offered.:confused:

Do an adjustment for it. Since it's within 30 days of her purchasing it, then HO will send UPS to pick it up for free (I think). You don't have to explain to HO how it cracked, just that it did while she was using it. Stoneware has a 3 year guarantee, after all.

I had a fellow consultant do this with her bar pan. It was past the 30 days but within the 3 year warranty. And they replaced it with no problem.

The same thing happen to me when I got my bar pan for my SS1 it came out of the box cracked I called HO and they replaced wtih a new one and didnt' want the other one back.. so I got two !!

HO will send UPS to get anything for free in the first 30 days.

Thanks for your advice. I called head office and they told me they would send one out right away. That's great customer service. It was great to call my customer and tell her that!

RossDeb2 said:
Thanks for your advice. I called head office and they told me they would send one out right away. That's great customer service. It was great to call my customer and tell her that!

she will probably be your customer for life now too!!

What is the Mini Loaf Pan made of?

The Mini Loaf Pan is made of stoneware, which is durable and provides even heat distribution for perfectly baked mini loaves.

Can I use metal utensils on the Mini Loaf Pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the Mini Loaf Pan as it can scratch the surface and damage the non-stick coating. It is best to use wooden or silicone utensils.

How do I clean the Mini Loaf Pan?

The Mini Loaf Pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to prevent damaging the pan.

What is the size of the Mini Loaf Pan?

The Mini Loaf Pan has a capacity of 8.5 oz and measures 5.5" x 3" x 2" with a 1" handle on each side for easy handling.

What happens if my Mini Loaf Pan gets accidentally damaged?

If your Mini Loaf Pan gets accidentally damaged, please contact our customer service for assistance. Our team will help you find a suitable solution, whether it be a replacement or repair of the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • pattidailey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Lisa/ChefBear