• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Mini Turkey Loaves With Chili Sauce

In summary, a customer was looking for a specific recipe for Mini Turkey Meatloafs with Chili Sauce that came with their Mini Loaf Stoneware Pan. The recipe was not listed on the company's website, but another user shared a similar recipe with the ingredients and directions. The customer was thankful to have something to give to the original requester.
DebinIA
Gold Member
A very good customer emailed me looking for this recipe that came with the Use & Care guide for her Mini Loaf Stoneware Pan.

I looked on the PC site and it does NOT list this recipe.

She called it Mini Turkey Meatloafs with Chili Sauce....

Can anyone help?

bumping up for the day crowd

Not sure if this is the one but it may help!ngredients

* 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
* 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
* 2 garlic cloves, pressed
* 2 pounds lean (93%) ground turkey
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup chili sauce, divided
* 3/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs (italian is the best)
* 1/4 t. ground black pepper

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Finely chop bell pepper and onion using food chopper. Press garlic using garlic press. Combine bell pepper, onion, garlic, turkey, eggs, 1/2 cup of the chili sauce, bread crumbs and black pepper in medium sized bowl, mix lightly but thoroughly using a spatula.
2. For each loaf, shap about 1 1/4 cups meat mixture into loaf; place in mini loaf pan. Bake 30 minutes. Spread remaining chili sauce evenly over tops of loaves. Bake an additional 20-30 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in center of loaves and internal temperature reaches 180°F.
3. Remove pan from oven to cooling rack; let stand 10 minutes. Remove loaves from pan using small spatula. Cut into slices and serve.
4. 1/2 loaf = 280 calories, 11g fat, 3g saturated fat, 140mg cholesterol, 19g carbs, 23g protein, 1170mg sodium, less than 1g fiber.

Thank you! I don't know if that's it or not, but at least I have something to give her!
Thanks!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that the recipe for Mini Turkey Meatloafs with Chili Sauce is not listed on our website. I would be happy to assist you in finding this recipe. Can you please provide me with the specific model number of the Mini Loaf Stoneware Pan? This will help me in locating the correct recipe for you. Thank you!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Iso Mini Turkey Loaves With Chili Sauce?

To make Iso Mini Turkey Loaves With Chili Sauce, you will need ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and canned chili sauce.

2. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 6 mini turkey loaves, which can serve 2-3 people depending on their appetites.

3. Can I use a different type of ground meat instead of turkey?

Yes, you can use ground beef or ground chicken instead of turkey for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. Can I freeze the leftovers?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw them before reheating in the oven or microwave.

5. How long does it take to cook the mini turkey loaves?

The mini turkey loaves will take approximately 25-30 minutes to cook in a preheated 375°F oven. Make sure to use a meat thermometer to ensure they have reached an internal temperature of 165°F before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieBee