• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Zucchini Carrot Loaf

In summary, a customer raved about a zucchini-carrot bread recipe that came with a stoneware loaf pan, but the recipe couldn't be found on CC. Jodi shared the recipe in another thread and mentioned that it can also be made as muffins and made healthier by replacing some oil with applesauce. The Spiced Carrot-Zucchini Bread recipe calls for flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, carrots, zucchini, walnuts, oil, milk, and eggs. It makes 1 loaf and takes 65-70 minutes to bake. Ann also shared the recipe for Zucchini-Carrot Bread, which includes flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, sugar,
KristinS
Had a customer today say that she loves the zucchini-carrot bread recipe that came with her stoneware loaf pan. Does anyone have this recipe? She just raved about it, and I can't pull it up on CC (says it's in the stoneware cookbook, one that I don't have!).I hate not knowing what a customer is talking about!

HELP!!!

Jodi posted it in another thread. Thanks, Jodi!!
My sister loves this bread. She also makes it in muffin form for her kids. It's a good way to get them to eat some veggies. (She also takes out a lot of the oil, and replaces it with applesauce to make it a little healthier.)Spiced Carrot-Zucchini Bread
(More Stoneware Sensations Cookbook...pg 38)2 1/4 cups flour
1 cup sugar
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground cloves
3/4 cup carrots, finely chopped
3/4 cup zucchini, finely chopped
1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
2 eggsPreheat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of Stoneware Loaf Pan with nonstick cooking spray. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices. Using Food Chopper, finely chop carrots and zucchini; coarsely chop walnuts. Add carrots, zucchini, walnuts and remaining ingredients to Batter Bowl. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened using Mix 'N Scraper. Spoon batter into pan. Bake 65-70 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove loaf to Nonstick Cooling Rack. Cool completely. Cut into slices using Serrated Bread Knife.Makes 1 loaf (12 servings)

No thank YOU Ann. I saw the request and was just about to start hunting again when I saw your reply. So you saved me some time :)

You guys are so fast! Thanks a million!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your customer loved the zucchini-carrot bread recipe. I happen to have the stoneware cookbook and can share the recipe with you. It's one of my personal favorites as well. Here it is: Zucchini-Carrot BreadIngredients:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
3. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until just combined.
5. Fold in the grated zucchini, carrots, and walnuts (if using).
6. Pour the batter into a greased stoneware loaf pan.
7. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing and slicing.I hope this helps and that your customer continues to enjoy this delicious recipe! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy baking!

1. How do I make zucchini carrot loaf with Pampered Chef products?

To make zucchini carrot loaf using Pampered Chef products, you will need the following items: a loaf pan, a food chopper or grater, a mixing bowl, a whisk or spatula, and a cooling rack. You can also use our Vegetable Peeler to grate your carrots and zucchini for a finer texture.

2. Can I use gluten-free flour for the zucchini carrot loaf?

Yes, you can use gluten-free flour in place of all-purpose flour for this recipe. We recommend using a 1-to-1 gluten-free flour blend for the best results. You may also need to adjust the baking time slightly, so be sure to check the loaf for doneness with a toothpick before removing it from the oven.

3. How long does the zucchini carrot loaf take to bake?

The zucchini carrot loaf typically takes about 50-60 minutes to bake in a standard oven. However, the baking time may vary depending on your oven and the size of your loaf pan. To ensure that the loaf is fully cooked, insert a toothpick into the center and make sure it comes out clean.

4. Can I add nuts or other mix-ins to the zucchini carrot loaf?

Yes, you can definitely add nuts, raisins, or other mix-ins to the zucchini carrot loaf. We recommend adding about 1/2 cup of your desired mix-ins to the batter before pouring it into the loaf pan. You can also sprinkle some on top of the loaf before baking for added flavor and texture.

5. How should I store the zucchini carrot loaf?

The zucchini carrot loaf can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days. If you want to keep it longer, we recommend storing it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. You can also freeze the loaf for up to 3 months by wrapping it tightly in plastic wrap and then placing it in a freezer-safe bag or container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• priscilla
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefPaulaB