• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Tapenade Meatballs With a Savory Sauce?

In summary, the ingredients for Turkey Tapenade Meatballs are ground turkey, black olive tapenade, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. To make the savory sauce, you will need olive oil, onion, garlic, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, and Italian seasoning. You can use ground chicken or beef as a substitute for ground turkey and adjust the cooking time accordingly. The meatballs should be cooked for 15-20 minutes at 375°F and reach an internal temperature of 165°F. They can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer for later use.
LeslieSGI
Gold Member
I've searched (using Google Adv search) the CS site to see if anyone has made the Turkey Tapenade Meatballs using one of the PC savory sauces rather than making the actual tapenade and I'm not finding anything. Has anyone tried this?

I've got an after work show next week with appetizers and drinks (and Crystal Light in the QSP) and I'm looking for a couple of shortcuts to ease the "frazzle". I'm thinking the Apricot Honey Sauce or the Teriyaki Sauce with Honey or the Raspberry Habanero Sauce. Any advice?​

I made a test run this weekend using a non-PC bottled Raspberry Chipotle Sauce that I had on hand and the meatballs were awesome. The one change I recommend - use 1/4 cup sauce in the meatball mixture (rather than using the 1/2 cup tapenade in the original recipe) and then microwave as directed. I had to tuck the parchment paper under the edges of the ridged baker to keep it from coming off while cooking. Serve the meatballs with an additional 1/2 cup sauce poured over them and tossed gently.

I wasn't sure I would like microwaved turkey meatballs but they were awesome. :thumbup:

I'll be making them with the Teriyaki Sauce at my show.​

Good to know; thanks for testing and reporting back.

What are the ingredients for the Turkey Tapenade Meatballs?

The ingredients for Turkey Tapenade Meatballs are ground turkey, black olive tapenade, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.

How do I make the savory sauce for the meatballs?

To make the savory sauce, you will need olive oil, onion, garlic, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, and Italian seasoning. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat, then add the onion and garlic and cook until softened. Stir in the tomatoes, broth, vinegar, and seasoning, and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve over the meatballs.

Can I use a different type of meat instead of ground turkey?

Yes, you can use ground chicken or beef as a substitute for ground turkey in this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

How long do I cook the meatballs for?

The meatballs should be cooked for about 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven at 375°F. Make sure they are fully cooked and reach an internal temperature of 165°F before serving.

Can I make the meatballs ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the meatballs and store them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before cooking. You can also freeze the cooked meatballs for up to 3 months and reheat them in the oven when ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD