• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Return and Exchange Process for Damaged Stoneware - Expert Tips

The customer can then send it back with the reference number on the envelope and it will be handled by the Solutions Center.
heat123
Silver Member
HI- this is my first return adjustment for a piece of damaged stoneware that arrived to the host today. When doing a return-exchange can the product be shipped to the guest instead of the host?

2.When I input the adjustment online will they get a return label to stick on the returned item or will I just get a reference # to give the host or guest?

3.And on a different return subject re: a broken piece of stoneware. A new customer purchased a piece of stoneware 1.5 years ago and has since moved (losing her receipt) and she had a different consultant at the time, can she get a new piece without her reciept since it's under 3 year warrenty?

thanks for any help!!!

Heather,

You can have it shipped to yourself, the host, or the customer. Since it is less than 30 days ago, they will even send UPS to pick it up if necessary!!

2. When you do the product adjustment online, you will just get a reference number. That number will have to be with the item when(if) it is returned.

3. For your new customer, as long as she remembers the host and/or the consultant that she bought it from, the Solutions Center can look up her purchase. They will then say whether or not they want a piece of the broken stone back, and where to send it. Make sure you have an approximate date of the show when calling/emailing HO. I would take care of it for the customer, especially since she is a new customer to you. She can call 1-888-OURCHEF herself too!!

Hope this helps!!!

When you do the adjustment online you should get an e-mail back from HO telling you whether or not you will need to return the item, if you do need to then just send a peice back in a padded envelope with the reference # on the envelope.

thank you for your replies! now I know for next time this happens, what to do!

soonerchef said:
When you do the adjustment online you should get an e-mail back from HO telling you whether or not you will need to return the item, if you do need to then just send a peice back in a padded envelope with the reference # on the envelope.

The piece only needs to be about the size of your palm - not the whole thing.

1. How do I initiate a return or exchange for damaged stoneware?

To initiate a return or exchange for damaged stoneware, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or through our online chat feature. They will assist you with the process and provide you with a return authorization number.

2. What is the timeframe for returning or exchanging damaged stoneware?

The timeframe for returning or exchanging damaged stoneware is within 30 days of purchase. However, if the stoneware is a gift, the recipient has up to 60 days to initiate the return or exchange process.

3. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a return or exchange?

Yes, we require proof of purchase for all returns and exchanges, including damaged stoneware. This can be in the form of a receipt or order confirmation email.

4. Can I exchange my damaged stoneware for a different product?

Yes, we offer exchanges for damaged stoneware. However, please note that the replacement product must be of equal or lesser value than the original purchase.

5. Will I be responsible for shipping costs when returning or exchanging damaged stoneware?

If the stoneware arrived damaged or is defective, we will cover the shipping costs for the return or exchange. However, if you are returning or exchanging the stoneware for any other reason, you will be responsible for the shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • ChefZee