• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post-It Notes Work for Out & About Contacts!

In summary, Post-It Notes Work for Out & About Contacts are small, portable, and durable adhesive notes designed for on-the-go professionals. They can be easily used by peeling off a note and sticking it onto a surface, and are perfect for jotting down notes, reminders, and contact information. The notes are also water-resistant and made with a strong adhesive to stick to various surfaces. They can be customized with a name, logo, or design, and are available in different colors and sizes. Additionally, these notes are environmentally friendly, as they are made with 100% recycled paper and are recyclable.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I want to start off by saying I LOVE my sling tote!! I also wanted to share that putting post-it notes for contact information on mini catalogs is an easy and effective way to make sure you get their information! It's easy when you hand them the mini catalog to just ask them to write their information on the front. First off you don't want them to wonder what the sticky note is on there for and 2nd it gives you something to write on instead of finding a piece of paper in your purse. I always had problems asking for information after giving them mine but now I'm 2 for 2!

Great idea!

I just got 4 orders all brought to me on Post-it notes. LOL! I had sent a group of nurses a pink cake and told them about my online HWC fundraiser. They didn't want to mess with ordering online, so they gave the orders to the gal that delivered the cake for me, on Post-its!

I completely agree with you! I've also found that using post-it notes for contact information on mini catalogs is a game changer. It's such a simple and efficient way to ensure you get their information without having to fumble for a pen or paper. Plus, it's a great conversation starter and makes it easier to ask for their information in return. I'll definitely be using this tip in the future. Thanks for sharing!

What are Post-It Notes Work for Out & About Contacts?

Post-It Notes Work for Out & About Contacts are adhesive notes designed specifically for on-the-go professionals. They are small, portable, and durable, making them perfect for jotting down notes, reminders, and contact information while out and about.

How do I use Post-It Notes Work for Out & About Contacts?

Simply peel off a note from the pad and stick it onto a surface, such as a planner, notebook, or even your hand. Use a pen or pencil to write down any important information, and the adhesive will keep the note securely in place. You can also use the notes to organize and categorize your contacts, making it easy to find and reference them later.

Are Post-It Notes Work for Out & About Contacts durable?

Yes, these notes are made with a strong adhesive that will stick to a variety of surfaces, including paper, plastic, and metal. They are also water-resistant, so you don't have to worry about your notes getting ruined if you accidentally spill a drink on them.

Can I customize my Post-It Notes Work for Out & About Contacts?

Yes, you can customize these notes with your name, logo, or any other design. This is a great way to personalize your notes and make them stand out. You can also choose from a variety of colors and sizes to fit your specific needs.

Are Post-It Notes Work for Out & About Contacts environmentally friendly?

At Pampered Chef, we are committed to sustainability and eco-friendliness. That's why our Post-It Notes Work for Out & About Contacts are made with 100% recycled paper and are recyclable themselves. This means you can use them guilt-free and help reduce your carbon footprint.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
  • DVasquez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • janel kelly