• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enjoy Chicago Conference - Learn from Workshops & Share Notes!

I'm ready to learn and increase my sales!In summary, the conversation discusses the upcoming conference in Chicago and the different workshops that will be offered. The speaker expresses interest in certain workshops and hopes that attendees will take notes to share with those who cannot attend. They also mention the possibility of the workshops being posted online later on. The conversation ends with the speaker sharing the workshops they will be attending and their enthusiasm for learning and increasing their sales.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I hope you all enjoy your time in Chicago. Conference is always an awesome experience. I also hope you will all take notes and share with those of us who can't attend. The workshops look very informative. I am interested in:

1. More Booking From Every Show
2. Out & About
3. Powerful Prospecting At Shows
4. Check Out Effective Checkouts
5. Tap Into The Hispanic Market.

I know it takes a lot of time to put all those notes on the computer and then post them here. I really appreciate those who are willing to help us out.

I registered for those same workshops! I can't wait to go!
I've had a very slow June I haven't hit my $150 and had a lot of cancelations so I'm ready for something posetive!

I registered for those same workshops! I can't wait to go!
I've had a very slow June I haven't hit my $150 and had a lot of cancelations so I'm ready for something positive!

cool. I would love it if you would share your notes. My business has been horrible since Christmas...life happens and things change. I am in the midst of more changes right now and hope by Fall selling season I am able to be a real stay at home mom...which means time to work my PC business like I've been waiting to do for almost 10 years. Also, if you don't feel like typing all those notes and posting them, I don't mind sending you money for copies of your handwritten notes to be mailed to me...or even faxed. I have a fax machine...I just have to be here to turn it on when you fax stuff to me...only 1 phone line so I can't leave it plugged in all the time.

Shawnna said:
I hope you all enjoy your time in Chicago. Conference is always an awesome experience. I also hope you will all take notes and share with those of us who can't attend. The workshops look very informative. I am interested in:

2. Out & About

I know it takes a lot of time to put all those notes on the computer and then post them here. I really appreciate those who are willing to help us out.

I'm taking a couple of those....will scan and email you my notes, though I can't say they'll be great.:D

and remember, usually a few weeks after the conference, many of the workshops will be posted in the Online Training Resources section as MP3s....and sometimes whatever handouts they may have had to go with it. You'll be able to listen to them yourself! They may not necessarily be the same speaker that would have spoken at your Wave- but same general information. So be on the lookout for those. (Be sure you've downloaded any MP3 audios from LAST year's NC workshops, because those will disappear usually when they upload the new ones.)

thanks...I forgot they started putting some of them online.

Shawnna said:

2. Out & About

I am taking "Out and About" and "Check out Effective Checkouts"! I'll be glad to post my notes. I am also taking "Phenomenal Phone Calls" and "Interviews that end in 'Yes'"!

1. What is the Enjoy Chicago Conference and who is it for?

The Enjoy Chicago Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our independent consultants. This conference is designed to provide educational workshops and networking opportunities for consultants to learn and grow their business. It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants.

2. When and where is the Enjoy Chicago Conference taking place?

The Enjoy Chicago Conference will take place on October 15-18, 2020 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois.

3. What can I expect to learn from the workshops at the Enjoy Chicago Conference?

The workshops at the Enjoy Chicago Conference cover a variety of topics related to growing your Pampered Chef business, including sales techniques, marketing strategies, social media tips, and product knowledge. You will also have the opportunity to learn from experienced consultants and industry experts.

4. How can I register for the Enjoy Chicago Conference?

Registration for the Enjoy Chicago Conference can be done through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Events" tab to find the Enjoy Chicago Conference. From there, you can register and pay for your ticket.

5. Are there any special hotel rates available for the Enjoy Chicago Conference?

Yes, we have negotiated discounted rates at select hotels in the Chicago area for conference attendees. These rates can be found on the Pampered Chef website when you register for the conference. Please note that these rates are subject to availability and may sell out, so we recommend booking your hotel as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
cookie325
  • GourmetGirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • sherri lynn