• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hand Out the Mini-Cats to Everyone!

In summary, the speaker has been handing out mini-catalogs to people they meet in stores and offices. They find the catalogs cheap and an easy way to make contacts. The speaker has had success in getting bookings and orders from handing out catalogs. They also mention wearing a PC jacket and getting catalogs to a store manager who is interested in hosting a show.
koima
I have been carrying around and handing out the mini-catalogs to everyone I talk to lately in stores and offices I visit on my day-to-day routine. I'm going through a lot of them, but at less than $.11 each, they're cheap enough that I can give them out and not worry about the expense. It's an easy way to get in the 3 a day contacts. I need to get better at getting THEIR info, but it's getting mine out there!

Last week I gave one to the woman at the bakery. Today, I went back to the bakery (I like fresh rolls, mmm) and the woman asked for another one. She'd given hers to a friend. I asked if she wanted to host a show and she said yes! I wouldn't have gotten the booking if I hadn't given her the catalog, and she is very enthusiastic!

congrats! I've only given one out and it resulted in the guys wife calling me and yelling at me for not giving her husband a larger version! LOL I made an appointment with her to stop by her house that weekend, I got a $40 order, and a booking off of it too! I really should get better about handing them out, I keep them in my purse even! Thanks for the reminder that I need to do this!

I was wearing my PC jacket from Merrill yesterday when I stopped by the store, and the store manager asked for some information to pass out to people. I got as many small catalogs out and one large catalog to give him. It helps he loves PC. I told him since he owns a liquor store that I would love to learn how to make some good mixed drinks for a bevs and bites show. He just laughed and said I only sell it not mix it.

1. What is "Hand Out the Mini-Cats to Everyone!"?

"Hand Out the Mini-Cats to Everyone!" is a fun and interactive game that involves passing around miniature cat-shaped kitchen tools to each participant.

2. How many mini-cats are included in the game?

There are typically 10 mini-cats included in the game, but the number may vary depending on the specific version purchased.

3. What is the purpose of the game?

The purpose of the game is to encourage social interaction and teamwork while also showcasing the various uses and benefits of Pampered Chef's mini-cats.

4. Can the game be played with a large group?

Yes, the game can be played with a large group. It is recommended to have at least 10 participants, but the game can be adapted to include more if needed.

5. Is "Hand Out the Mini-Cats to Everyone!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. It is a great activity for family gatherings or team-building events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
soinlove808
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506