• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Been Out of the Loop for a While, What's Everyone Offering?

In summary, the speaker has been out of the cooking show scene due to a major move and family responsibilities, but is now getting back into it with an upcoming show. They are looking for recipe suggestions for the fall/winter season and are considering offering a set list of recipes that change every season. Other speakers suggest trying the Enchilada Pizza, visiting a forum for recipe tips, and hosting their own show to get back into the swing of things. Some favorite recipes mentioned are the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake, Chicken Enchilada Pizza, Three Cheese Garden Pizza, and Mom's Apple Crisp.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I have been out of the cooking show loop for awhile now with a major, cross country move this time last year, a short, across town move early this year, a husband who deployed two weeks later and a three year old without a sitter. I am finally getting back into the swing of things and have an actual show in mid-October (allowing that I find a steady sitter between now and then). I would love to have a sheet of recipe choices that I give my hostesses that only change every season (leaving a couple of basic, tried and true recipes year round of course). Does anyone else do that? And what are you offering of this fall/winter? I would love some help getting started with this. Right now I am still visiting family in Virginia and have limited access to the internet to do a better search of the files for something to update.

Thanks for you help,
Sharon

Welcome back!
I've been doing the Enchilada Pizza with good success! Good luck!

Check out the Forum Recipe Tips and there is a thread "what recipes are you offering this season" I think you will find the answer to your question and beyond
Good Luck

Offering a list of recipe choices is a great idea! I normally do the same recipe all month long, but I like your idea too~ I love the rings and braids, but other favorites are the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder and the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake. Both are DeLicIoUs!!!!! To get back "into the loop" you could host your own show. You could add new products to your kit using the host benefits, hopefully get some bookings, and you won't need a sitter because you won't have to go anywhere :) Good luck to you!!!

I have been offering the Chicken Enchilada Pizza, Three Cheese Garden Pizza and with the weather cooling off Mom's Apple Crisp.

BTW, Welcome Back!!!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products and cooking tools.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, try out new recipes, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. We also have a line of healthy and convenient meal solutions.

Do I have to attend a party to purchase Pampered Chef products?

No, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from our website or through a consultant at any time.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sharon LeClair
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Deb Vines
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Diane Giardinelli