• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Start Offering a Personal Shopper Service?

In summary, the Personal Shopper Angle is a free service offered by Pampered Chef that involves working with a consultant to create a personalized shopping list and meal plan. It begins with a consultation to discuss dietary restrictions, cooking preferences, and budget. It is available to everyone and there is no long-term commitment required.
heat123
Silver Member
It just came to me, after hearing it on Belinda's cd some time ago.... that I should maybe offer this personal service? She recommended offering personal assistance to anyone who needed help picking out our products- then to invite them to have any freinds over who might be interested as well (and maybe able to make a show out of it if enough sales was involved). If anything it offers wonderful customer service and they'd highly be likely to recommend you to freinds?! ;)

Have any of you ever tried this service? If so how's it working for you? What are your thoughts???

Go for it, Heather. I'm going to stick to shows, but if the opportunity presents itself, then I'd go for it.

Sounds like a really great idea... I'd love to hear how it worked for those who have tried it!

1. What is a Personal Shopper Angle?

A Personal Shopper Angle is a specific approach to shopping and meal planning offered by Pampered Chef. It involves working one-on-one with a Pampered Chef consultant to create a personalized shopping list and meal plan based on your specific needs and preferences.

2. How does the Personal Shopper Angle work?

The Personal Shopper Angle begins with a consultation with a Pampered Chef consultant. During this consultation, the consultant will ask about your dietary restrictions, cooking preferences, and budget. Based on this information, they will create a customized shopping list and meal plan for you to follow.

3. Is the Personal Shopper Angle free?

Yes, the Personal Shopper Angle is a free service offered by Pampered Chef to its customers. However, the cost of purchasing the recommended products and ingredients is not included.

4. Can I still use the Personal Shopper Angle if I don't own any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Personal Shopper Angle is available to everyone, regardless of whether or not you own Pampered Chef products. The consultant will work with you to find alternative products and ingredients that fit your needs and budget.

5. Do I have to commit to using the Personal Shopper Angle long-term?

No, there is no long-term commitment required for using the Personal Shopper Angle. You can choose to use the service as often or as little as you'd like, depending on your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
zmom58
Replies
Views
leftymac