• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up a Table at H&R Block: What Treats Should I Bring?

In summary, my friend was asked by her manager at H&R block if she would like to set up a table and have treats to give out to customers who are waiting. She said she would if there were
ChefShalon
Gold Member
I was called to day by one of my good friends who is a manager for H&R block asking me if I'd like to set up a table in their office and have some treats and what not and give out collect information. She said I can be their as much as I want. Also she said that they are just so busy and have so many people waiting she thought it might take there minds off the wait with me being there lol. Of course she is letting me know when they have the most appointments so I can be there when they are super busy.

Have any of you done this sort of thing? What should I have as a treat? How should I set up the table?

What a fun idea! If I were doing this, I would probably make cookie kisses-I just love how easy they are. I would also try to print off copies of the recipe with my contact info in case someone asks. As far as setting up..I would try to keep it as simple as some info on the opportunity, bridal registries and fundraisers, the tool turn about, my DCB on a cooling rack and the mini muffin pan. Anything else might taking away from my engaging personality-ha, ha.

I am part of a group of vendors that go to spa on one Saturday a month when they have their largest appointments. As the customers sit and wait for their appointment they go to the vendor room and SHOP! Because i do not have inventory sales are rare. But I always get 2-3 parties lined up for the month. I don't take food because there is a vendor that does food...Tastefully Simple.

Make a poster about "Investing your money wisely"
Invest in your future by investing $155 to start your very own business or taking some of your money and reinvesting in your kitchen by hosting a party!

John I really like that idea!

It was actually kinda of a funny thought. I was watching the show they had tonight and it was e*trade! So investing came to mind and it just fit. Glad to have given and inspired idea.

If you are going to do food- what about using one of the rubs to make a dip? And then have pretzels to go with it. Maybe offer it in a little sample cup with a handful of pretzels in it? Just a thought.

Forgot to add this, be very careful about food. Some cities require permits to serve any type of food, even cookies. Check with H & R Block manager to see what they know about this.

Thanks for that info I will check if I do have samples.

ChelShalon - have you started your adventure? And how is it going?

No I havent started I just havent found a day I can do it yet

1. How can I sign up to have a table at H&R Block?

To sign up for a table at H&R Block, you can either contact your local H&R Block office or reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area. They will be able to provide you with more information and help you reserve a table.

2. What is the cost of having a table at H&R Block?

The cost of having a table at H&R Block varies depending on your location and the specific event. It is best to contact your local H&R Block office or a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing.

3. Can I sell any products at my table or only Pampered Chef products?

At H&R Block events, only Pampered Chef products are allowed to be sold. However, you can also take orders for any other Pampered Chef products that may not be available at your table.

4. What are the benefits of having a table at H&R Block?

Having a table at H&R Block can provide a great opportunity to showcase Pampered Chef products to a large and diverse customer base. It also allows you to network with potential customers and build relationships with H&R Block employees.

5. Do I need to have a certain level of sales experience to have a table at H&R Block?

No, you do not need any specific level of sales experience to have a table at H&R Block. However, it may be helpful to have some knowledge of Pampered Chef products and sales techniques to effectively engage with customers at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies