• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Shopping Success: My $362 Order!

In summary, some members of the conversation shared their success with sending out an email about the outlet, resulting in high sales. They also discussed using host discounts for outlet orders and the need for a website to place orders. One member mentioned sending out multiple emails in a day and the importance of informing customers about great deals.
Well, I gave it a try. I have about 8 people on my mailing list! That is SAD!!! But, I'm starting over again in a new place, so that is why I'm so limited.

However....1 person emailed me back and is going to place an order! That isn't bad odds! I'm really glad I popped on here last night and saw this thread! I'm already on 'leave' with PC, so anything to help get sales, is a good thing!!!

Thanks for the suggestion! I might try to rustle up some more people to email about this! lol

hmolah said:
Well, I gave it a try. I have about 8 people on my mailing list! That is SAD!!! But, I'm starting over again in a new place, so that is why I'm so limited.

However....1 person emailed me back and is going to place an order! That isn't bad odds! I'm really glad I popped on here last night and saw this thread! I'm already on 'leave' with PC, so anything to help get sales, is a good thing!!!

Thanks for the suggestion! I might try to rustle up some more people to email about this! lol
Don't forget that you can still let all of your out of town contacts know about it too, since we ship anywhere. The direct shipping is the same no matter where it's going.

hmolah said:

Encourage your hosts to use the website--this way when they enter their guest list (email addresses) you can just highlight the name and it goes right into your contact list (for future mailings).

hmolah said:

Ask those on your email list to help you out by forwarding the email to their friends. Just mention that these deals are too great to keep to themselves!

That way, if you get contact info from others, you have more people to contact for customer care calls also!

Well nothing for me:( , but at least they know :D
Did you guys send it from your webiste or from your regular email?

I sent mine from my regular email.:)

PampMomof3 said:
I sent mine from my regular email.:)

Me too!
I know that at least half of them wouldn't get opened if it came from my website - I don't use that feature anymore. I just sent out invitations for a Power Cooking Clinic I am doing, and I sent one invite from my PWS to myself, and then used my personal email to forward the invite to my list. That is how I will do it from now on.

Is there a way to transfer the emails frm the website into my personal email account?

Yep - on your contacts list, select all of the contacts that you want to export. Then in the drop-down, select Export contacts. You might have to work with it a time or two to get the formatting correct. Then you'll have to import it into your mail program.

crystalscookingnow said:
Yep - on your contacts list, select all of the contacts that you want to export. Then in the drop-down, select Export contacts. You might have to work with it a time or two to get the formatting correct. Then you'll have to import it into your mail program.

You don't even know how much I was dreading writing them all down and retyping them into the computer.

I have comcast. I guess I should find out if there is a limit of how many contacts I can have in my addy book.... I dont have outlook set up on my computer. I guess I should find out more about that too........Thanks all

Got another order for $35...still haven't heard back from the first yet :(

I Just got another $75.22 and a couple more might come in. This is great! And it is not too late to send it out.

brendaivette said:
I just sent the email for the first time, I included my sister who lives in Puerto Rico and one of her co-workers is interested in the mini fluted pan...............yay!

But the shipping is horrible---15% of the total order

we'll see what happens:confused:

It is horrible and it's actually 15% + $2.00. I have to tell all of my customers that when they order. It's hard... gotta love being so far away. And we receive our stuff via standard usps.... oh well... enough complaining....

I just sent out my email to everyone and I'm already excited. I know there are some great deals on there and people would be crazy not to take advantage of them.

Does anyone know how often the items are updated???

jessicafawn said:
Does anyone know how often the items are updated???
Usually about once a month, near the beginning of the month. As things sell out, they're removed from the list but not necessarily replaced with something else.

vwpamperedchef said:
You don't even know how much I was dreading writing them all down and retyping them into the computer.

I have comcast. I guess I should find out if there is a limit of how many contacts I can have in my addy book.... I dont have outlook set up on my computer. I guess I should find out more about that too........Thanks all
I have Comcast too and there doesn't seem to be a limit to how many email addresses you can have in your address book, but there is a limit to how many emails you can send out in a day and how many addresses you can put per email.

Sent my email out last night and woke up with an order for about $22. Not bad for little work. It's still early though so I could get more... Thanks again for sharing such a wonderful idea.

The Guac mix is all gone. Glad I got my order of 6 of them today :)

pampermejolene said:
The Guac mix is all gone. Glad I got my order of 6 of them today :)

Ooh...I have an order coming today too I think - yum! :)

I hope Becky got hers in time. :)

UGH! I can't believe I sent my news out today and COMPLETELY FORGOT to mention the outlet.Perhaps it's just as well ... I feel like my news was too long and rambling ... with mentioning the mega show, May and June specials, highlighting my $1,200 hostess and explaining why I am looking to step up to full time ... it was too long and rambling. Perhaps a short note about the outlet would be more effective!

Jessica- I love your signature info! I'm a navy wife as well, and had to chuckle! :) THANKS!

Loving my customers--$220 in sales and still some more coming...Thanks for the suggestion!!!

<h2>1. What is an outlet sale at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>An outlet sale at Pampered Chef is a special event where select products are heavily discounted for a limited time. These products are typically overstocked or discontinued, but still in excellent condition and quality. </p><h2>2. How often do outlet sales occur at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Outlet sales at Pampered Chef happen periodically and are usually announced through the company's newsletter or social media channels. They can occur a few times a year, so it's important to keep an eye out for announcements.</p><h2>3. Can I purchase items from the outlet sale online?</h2><p>Yes, items from the outlet sale can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the discounted items to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.</p><h2>4. Are outlet sale items covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?</h2><p>Yes, all outlet sale items are covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.</p><h2>5. How can I stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The best way to stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef is to subscribe to the company's newsletter and follow their social media pages. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on upcoming sales.</p>

Related to Outlet Shopping Success: My $362 Order!

1. What is an outlet sale at Pampered Chef?

An outlet sale at Pampered Chef is a special event where select products are heavily discounted for a limited time. These products are typically overstocked or discontinued, but still in excellent condition and quality.

2. How often do outlet sales occur at Pampered Chef?

Outlet sales at Pampered Chef happen periodically and are usually announced through the company's newsletter or social media channels. They can occur a few times a year, so it's important to keep an eye out for announcements.

3. Can I purchase items from the outlet sale online?

Yes, items from the outlet sale can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the discounted items to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

4. Are outlet sale items covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all outlet sale items are covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. How can I stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef?

The best way to stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef is to subscribe to the company's newsletter and follow their social media pages. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on upcoming sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • linojackie