• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can inactive members order Valentine's items from the Outlet?

In summary, the Outlet has been updated to include some items for Valentine's month. Amanda is trying to figure out how to copy over graphics from the PWS customer connection e-mail they made to transfer over into her iContact so she can send it out from there instead. She has tried it before and it doesn't work right for her.
esavvymom
Staff member
Just got an email that the Outlet has been updated to include some items for Valentine's month...including the SA heart dish from last year.

I just sent out my newsletter 2 days ago, now I don't know what to do. I also wish I knew how to copy over the graphics from the PWS customer connection e-mail they made to transfer over into my iContact so I can send it out from there instead. I've tried it before and it doesn't work right for me, buy my director did it once with success. (I have an iMac, so I don't know if that's the reason or what.)

Amanda- do you use a newsletter service like MyEmailDesign or TT?

I use Mike's myemaildesigns.

He has an Outlet email that you can send out directly- just like the regular newsletter. Have you tried that?It will be updated daily- so right now, it says "February 5th, 2010, Outlet Specials" and then just "single click" to get it in icontact and do as you normally do.

Yeah, I guess I could do that one. I was just thinking that the ones for our PWS are so nice and Valentine's specific that it's more theme based that I could rationalize sending out another e-mail to people. :D

Yea- I see your point. The Connection one is nicer for that....the Mike one is ALL the items (I don't like it personally).

You can't copy the image? I have a Mac Pro..(not sure the difference with iMac?) and I can right click to copy the image and then just put it into my email. (I use Microsoft Entourage). Don't know if it would come through for a customer very well.I take it you aren't able to send it via Connection or don't have the Contacts in there? You can sync with P3 to get them there.

I use Mike but I've never sent out the Outlet letter because I don't like it. How do I send out a notice from my PWS?

When you go to the main page where you can choose to either Update your PWS, or to Set up shows, etc. There is another option called "Consultant Connection". It may contain the contacts you have in P3 (if you sync with it). You can choose a contact or contacts to send emails to. They have several different pre-designed emails. One of of them is the Feb Outlet items.*on a side note, I can't believe they don't have a Stoneware Sale email though!!*

I never knew that - THANKS Bobbi!!

PamperedSD said:
I never knew that - THANKS Bobbi!!

My pleasure. I always find my own name (or add it), and then play around with it- so I don't accidentally email someone that I didn't intend to. Then just play around with it and the designs. :)

How do you order outlet items if you're inactive?

littlemaisyPC said:
How do you order outlet items if you're inactive?

Do you have access to Consultant's Corner still? If you do, you can try going to:

Manage Your Business -> Samples/Outlet/Supplies -> Order Product Samples, then select the Outlet ("Order Now" gives you the list). THe prices will show your 20% discount (some items don't).

I am inactive and I can't order any samples or outlet items. But since I have a PC website I'm going to order the heart dish as a costumer.

ilovpc said:
I am inactive and I can't order any samples or outlet items. But since I have a PC website I'm going to order the heart dish as a costumer.

I didn't know what inactive has access to, so wasn't sure.
Yeah- just do it as a customer.

Related to Can inactive members order Valentine's items from the Outlet?

1. What types of Valentine items are available in the Outlet?

The Outlet has a variety of Valentine-themed kitchen and entertaining products, such as heart-shaped baking pans, heart-printed dish towels, and heart-shaped serving platters.

2. Are the Valentine items discounted in the Outlet?

Yes, all items in the Outlet are discounted at a lower price than their original retail value.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on Outlet Valentine items?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to Outlet items as they are already discounted.

4. Are the Valentine items in the Outlet still in new condition?

Yes, all Outlet items are brand new and unused. They may be discontinued or overstocked items, but they are still in perfect condition.

5. Is there a limited quantity of Outlet Valentine items available?

Yes, since Outlet items are limited edition, there is only a limited quantity available. Once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies