• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pp3 Update: Sample Packages and Products Now Available for Purchase!

In summary, "Pp3 Update Today..." is a software update for the Pp3 program that includes bug fixes, performance improvements, and new features. It can be downloaded and installed automatically if automatic updates are enabled, or manually through the settings menu. If the installation is not successful, restarting the computer and contacting support may help. The update is not likely to affect saved files, but it is recommended to back them up before installation. The frequency of updates can vary, but they are released regularly for optimal user experience.
tlennhoff
Program did an update today and the sample packages and individual products now show up. Unfortunately CC has not yet been updated with what is in the sample packs. But at least we can now check out what can be purchased individually.

Ugh! Now I am really wanting to see the list of what is in each package!

I am VERY excited that there are so many things listed individually!

I am really excited about the new products so I will have to do an update on my P3 when i get home!!!

Thanks I got the update... waiting to see what is in each package.

Hi there! Thank you for letting us know about the update. I'm glad to hear that the sample packages and individual products are now showing up. I'll make sure to pass on the feedback about the CC not being updated yet. In the meantime, it's great that we can still browse and purchase individual products. Happy shopping!

Related to New Pp3 Update: Sample Packages and Products Now Available for Purchase!

What is "Pp3 Update Today..."?

"Pp3 Update Today..." is a software update for the program Pp3. It includes bug fixes, performance improvements, and new features.

How do I get "Pp3 Update Today..."?

If you have automatic updates enabled, "Pp3 Update Today..." will be downloaded and installed automatically. Otherwise, you can go to the settings menu in Pp3 and check for updates.

What should I do if "Pp3 Update Today..." is not installing properly?

If you are experiencing issues with the installation of "Pp3 Update Today...", try restarting your computer and then attempting the installation again. If the problem persists, you can contact our support team for further assistance.

Will "Pp3 Update Today..." affect my saved files and data in Pp3?

In most cases, "Pp3 Update Today..." will not affect your saved files and data. However, it is always recommended to back up your important files before installing any software updates.

How often does "Pp3 Update Today..." come out?

The frequency of "Pp3 Update Today..." releases can vary, but we strive to provide updates regularly to ensure the best user experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefinHarmony