1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Canadian outlet - when was the last time

1. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

the darn thing was actually changed? ARGGG

I keep reading threads about the great stuff on the US one and I just checked ours and it's STILL the same. Has it been 2 months, 3 months, longer? I can't remember but I sure am disappointed! :mad:

I had a customer just today tell me she hasn't checked the outlet in over a month now because everytime she does it's always the same! :rolleyes::eek::mad:

Apr 14, 2009
  2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Okay, I just checked my Feb newsletter I sent out the third week in January and the pics there for the outlet are the same as the things on there right now! I'm soooo frustrated. Why don't they at least take the things down and rotate them so it doesn't get stale and boring for our customers?

I wonder who we could complain to and if it would do any good?

Apr 14, 2009
  3. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

I hear you Jodi, our outlet is down right pathetic. It was one of the reason I got a website and now am regretting it!!!

Apr 14, 2009
  4. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

seriously - I don't know if they forgot about switching-it-up or what. They USED TO update it shortly after the US got their updates. I have begun to wonder that myself too - would love to send out a quick email letting people know it has been updated.....

Apr 15, 2009
  5. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I would think you could just email Support Services...although I've been told it won't change until we start selling some of the stuff that's on there.

Apr 15, 2009
  6. ahinchey

ahinchey Member

It hasn't changed since I started in October!! I don't mention it very much, now. Why check it out "frequently" if it is always the same!!!

Apr 15, 2009
  7. peichef

peichef Veteran Member

it's been the same since mid-late Oct. At that time they removed a couple of items and added a couple of new items (the trivets pkg).
    I keep checking it, hoping there's something new, but NADA.
    kind of makes the outlet pointless if they don't changed it up frequently. It's very frustrating, for sure.

Apr 15, 2009
  8. Nfldfran

Nfldfran Member

Hi everyone
    I just returned from New Director Academy. I mentioned my concern about this issue to the Business Development Team (ie Sheila, Cindy, LInda and Heather). I was assured that they are aware this needs to be done and it will be "soon". It was explained to me that they have been very busy with things that generate more money than the outlet; it does not generate much revenue.

It is a small staff and once you tour our Home office it is easy to see why some things have to take a backseat.
    Diane

Apr 20, 2009
  9. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

thanks for bringing it to their attention, Diane. That makes sense that it wouldn't generate much money for them - it is just us 'PC junkies' who want to see it changed ---- I am sure even more than customers - lol.

Apr 20, 2009
Have something to add?