• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Outlet - When Was the Last Time

In summary, the outlet has not been updated since the US got their updates and it is disappointing to customers.
kcjodih
Gold Member
the darn thing was actually changed? ARGGG

I keep reading threads about the great stuff on the US one and I just checked ours and it's STILL the same. Has it been 2 months, 3 months, longer? I can't remember but I sure am disappointed! :mad:

I had a customer just today tell me she hasn't checked the outlet in over a month now because everytime she does it's always the same! :rolleyes::eek::mad:

Okay, I just checked my Feb newsletter I sent out the third week in January and the pics there for the outlet are the same as the things on there right now! I'm soooo frustrated. Why don't they at least take the things down and rotate them so it doesn't get stale and boring for our customers?

I wonder who we could complain to and if it would do any good?

I hear you Jodi, our outlet is down right pathetic. It was one of the reason I got a website and now am regretting it!!!

seriously - I don't know if they forgot about switching-it-up or what. They USED TO update it shortly after the US got their updates. I have begun to wonder that myself too - would love to send out a quick email letting people know it has been updated.....

I would think you could just email Support Services...although I've been told it won't change until we start selling some of the stuff that's on there.

It hasn't changed since I started in October!! I don't mention it very much, now. Why check it out "frequently" if it is always the same!!!

it's been the same since mid-late Oct. At that time they removed a couple of items and added a couple of new items (the trivets pkg).
I keep checking it, hoping there's something new, but NADA.
kind of makes the outlet pointless if they don't changed it up frequently. It's very frustrating, for sure.

Hi everyone
I just returned from New Director Academy. I mentioned my concern about this issue to the Business Development Team (ie Sheila, Cindy, LInda and Heather). I was assured that they are aware this needs to be done and it will be "soon". It was explained to me that they have been very busy with things that generate more money than the outlet; it does not generate much revenue.

It is a small staff and once you tour our Home office it is easy to see why some things have to take a backseat.
Diane

thanks for bringing it to their attention, Diane. That makes sense that it wouldn't generate much money for them - it is just us 'PC junkies' who want to see it changed ---- I am sure even more than customers - lol.

1. When is the next Canadian Outlet sale?

The next Canadian Outlet sale will be held on June 15th, 2021 at 10 AM EST. Be sure to mark your calendars and set a reminder so you don't miss out on great deals!

2. How often are Canadian Outlet sales held?

Canadian Outlet sales are typically held twice a year. The dates may vary, so be sure to follow our social media pages and check our website for updates on upcoming sales.

3. Can I shop at the Canadian Outlet sale online?

Unfortunately, the Canadian Outlet sale is only available for in-person shopping at our designated locations. However, you can still shop for discounted items on our website or through our independent consultants.

4. What types of products are available at the Canadian Outlet sale?

The Canadian Outlet sale offers a variety of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more. The selection may vary at each sale, so be sure to come early for the best deals!

5. Are returns or exchanges allowed for items purchased at the Canadian Outlet sale?

No, all sales at the Canadian Outlet are final. We are unable to process returns or exchanges for any products purchased at the sale. However, all items are still covered under our standard warranty and can be replaced if there are any defects or issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
peichef
  • Deb's A Cookin'
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • rennea