• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long for Points to Show Up???

In summary, it has been taking a few days for Jennifer's points to show up after she submitted a show, and there are still delays in shipping.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I submitted a show on the 16th, and the sales are showing up on my IPT, and on the incentive tracker.......and it's showing up under show status as "picking", but my Pan-O-Rama points still aren't showing up!:grumpy:
How long has it been taking for you to see your points? I'm really wanting to redeem some points!!!

Mine took a few days to show up. I hated waiting too! :(

My points have not been showing up until the shows have been shipped AND left the warehouse. Once I have been able to tracke them through Fedex they have been added to my points on CC. I hate waiting too! I have a show now that when it submits I can redeem some - I am hoping it will submit tomorrow and then ship out soon!

thanks Jennifer for the info because , geesh I have been waiting since Thursday for some points to show up. and I just closed out a registry with more cookware yesterday. I wanted to order all at the same time.

That's strange, I submitted a show jam packed with cookware this weekend (Saturday) and this morning I redeemed my points!!

Unless they were for a previous show... Not keeping track. (hummm)

grrrrr...don't tell me that! =)

Me too. I had a show that I submitted Saturday & my POR points are already there. Hmmmm. I have been keeping track! LOL!! :D

I submitted a show on Sunday and the points were there for me to redeem today!

What I am concerned about it that the shipping has slowed down so much! I thought that the new system was going to speed things up and be more accurate. They must be having to deal with a lot of bugs in the system!

I'm hoping shipping is only slower because everyone is having such a great September that PC can hardly keep up!
My points showed up on Sunday after I submitted on Friday late afternoon and night.

1. How long does it typically take for points to show up on my account?

Points typically show up on your account within 24-48 hours after your purchase has been processed and shipped.

2. Why haven't my points shown up on my account yet?

If your points haven't shown up on your account within 48 hours, please check that you have entered your account information correctly and that the purchase has been processed and shipped. If there are still no points, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Do all purchases earn points?

Yes, all purchases made through Pampered Chef will earn points towards rewards and discounts.

4. Can I redeem my points immediately after they show up on my account?

No, points must be accumulated and reach a certain amount before they can be redeemed for rewards or discounts.

5. Do points ever expire?

Yes, points expire after a certain period of time. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information on point expiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies