• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Get Aug. Hosts to Close for My Points!!

In summary, the August points do carry over to September, but they will not be doubled if submitted in September. All you can do is tell them that you must have them in today. You could say that they will lose their host benefits if they don't let you know what they want...
jenne
I am kinda upset...I had 3 shows in August, and I am having a hard time getting 2 of them to close by tonight!! I'm gonna lose out on at least 200 points for this month because the shows need to be submitted...and from reading the fine print, I don't think the sales will carry over into next month because it says "held and sumitted" in either Aug. or Sept. This really bums me out...any ideas on how to get them to close before midnight??? Offer an extra something, or just count my losses...:(

All you can do is tell them that you must have them in today. You could say that they will lose their host benefits if they don't let you know what they want...

The August points do carry over to September but they will not be doubled if submitted in September.

BethCooks4U said:
All you can do is tell them that you must have them in today. You could say that they will lose their host benefits if they don't let you know what they want...

The August points do carry over to September but they will not be doubled if submitted in September.

Really, Beth? I thought it was "Aug shows held and submitted in Aug, and Sept. shows held and submitted in Sept." Just want to be sure!

I was just going to ask the same thing. I'm at $700 something. Will the 200 or so extra points roll over to Sept? I thought by it saying "held and submitted" that I'd be out of luck. Anyone know for sure?

I'm assuming that Beth means that you will get 100 points for submitting it in Sept. if you don't get it submitted in Aug for double points. But, I thought you didn't get ANY points, so if Beth is correct, at least you get something!! :)

I was just wondering because I wanted to submit a catty show my mom is doing. She wanted a Sept. date so she can get the cookware. So I need to hold it for Sept., plus my 90 day is Sept.2, and it'll be my 12th show, so 50 more PC$ for me, that's why she's doing this little catty show. Just wondering if the show to go points roll over, because I'm not sure if I'll be bringing in any other shows. And this way I could possibly get 100 points for Sept.

Below is what I just read from PC website under Incentives:

"Congratulations! Your rewards are "in the bag" ! The information below reflects the points you have earned for commissionable sales held and submitted between Aug. 1 and midnight CT on Sept. 30, 2008. Qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, Individual orders, Online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward this promotion. To receive double points in August, commissionable sales must be held and submitted Aug. 1-31. All commissionable sales must be submitted by midnight CT on Sept. 30, 2008, to count toward this promotion. You may select only one of each item shown below."

I would take that to mean that if August shows roll over to September, they would still count, just not double.
Is that how you all would read that?

Yes, that's how I read it too.

Well, I guess I feel a little bit better if they do indeed carry over to september, but I was shooting for a free deep covered baker...and those extra points would sure help!! I'll call my host and see if I can get at least one to close, then I'd break the $1000 mark for September and have 400 points.....Thanks for your input!

To receive double points in August, commissionable sales must be held and submitted Aug. 1-31.

Double points have to be submitted by midnight central time today.
September is single points.

Yippee! Just submitted my final two August shows bringing me to a gradn total of 2200 points for It's In The Bag!

dannyzmom said:
Yippee! Just submitted my final two August shows bringing me to a gradn total of 2200 points for It's In The Bag!
Sweet, Carolyn! I have 200 points and I was pretty happy for what I could get with just that.

I, too, am waiting for someone to close a show, but I don't think it's going to happen. She won't call me this late, tonight.

I missed my double points (would have been 400 points) by 3 minutes... I called home office... the lady was rude and told me I was crazy for asking them to give it to me anyways.

forkatieb said:
I missed my double points (would have been 400 points) by 3 minutes... I called home office... the lady was rude and told me I was crazy for asking them to give it to me anyways.

Well poo on her:( 3 minutes, that sucks:thumbdown:

forkatieb said:

I would call back and ask for a supervisor! I know plenty of people on here that have missed deadlines by the skin of their teeth and HO helped them out.

If at first you do not like the answer always ask for a supervisor!

jrstephens said:
I would call back and ask for a supervisor! I know plenty of people on here that have missed deadlines by the skin of their teeth and HO helped them out.

If at first you do not like the answer always ask for a supervisor!

I think it might be to late now Jennifer:(

What are "My Points" and how do they work?

"My Points" are a reward system for our hosts, where they can earn points for hosting a Pampered Chef party. They can then redeem these points for free products or discounts on their purchases from our catalog.

Why am I unable to close a party in August for my My Points?

Unfortunately, our My Points program only applies to parties that are closed within the designated month. If you are unable to close your party in August, you will not be eligible for My Points for that party. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Can I still earn My Points if I close my party in September?

No, unfortunately, My Points are only available for parties closed within the designated month. If you close your party in September, you will not be eligible for My Points for that party. We recommend planning your parties accordingly to take advantage of this program.

How can I track my My Points and see what rewards I am eligible for?

You can track your My Points and view available rewards through your Pampered Chef account online. Simply log in and click on the "My Points" tab to see your current points and available rewards.

Is there a limit to how many My Points I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many My Points you can earn. The more parties you host and close within the designated month, the more points you will accumulate. You can then redeem these points for rewards from our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • Michelle817
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ