• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Held and Submitted" and Show-To-Go

In summary, if you hold a show on August 30 or 31 and it is not submitted until September 2 or 3, it will not count for September points.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I was looking at the Show to Go flyer and saw that the August and Sept. shows are to be "held and submitted" within the month in question.

SOOOOO

If someone HOLDS a show on Aug. 30 or 31 and it is not SUBMITTED until Sept. 2 or 3, would it count for Sept. points? Or would it not count at all?

Must be held and submitted in the same month. Shows that cross months won't count for either.

I would try and close it out at the end of the month. I am finding if I ask hosts if they could have all outside orders prior to their show they have no problem with closing the same night. Just make sure they know that ahead of time. Some might want to keep it open but mostly we can close it quick if they know ahead. I bring my laptop to my shows and we will enter it then. I really like doing it that way too as no chasing hosts or collecting money or anything.

Since this promo encompasses 2 months, my interpretation is that all shows that are held and submitted any time in the August-September period will count. But only sales held and submitted in August will count double. Sounds like a good question for the promotions department.

I sure hope it will at least count for September - otherwise it almost discourages one from holding shows at the end of the month.

Just talked with the HO. Anything held and submitted Aug 1 - Sept 30 counts. Shows held and submitted August 1 - 31 will get double points.

Thanks for clarifying that Rae!

Thanks, Rae. That was on my list of calls to make today. :)
And that's pretty much what I had figured - all Aug/Sept sales held and submitted in the 2 months would count. Held and submitted in Aug will count double.

Happy to help. This was one of those situations where I didn't ask the question until someone else brought it up.

I hate they don't give us the 5 extra days to close the month before, but at least we will get single points for those end of the month shows.

I love that we're able to buy other things if we don't want any of the bags - or have more points than what we want for bags.

Just one more way in which they're really responsive to us.

Thank you, you're the best!

Well, I wouldn't say the best, . . . LOL!

What does "Held and Submitted" mean?

"Held and Submitted" refers to the status of an order that has been placed by a customer but has not yet been processed. This means that the order has been received by our system, but it is not yet being prepared or shipped.

How long will my order be "Held and Submitted"?

The length of time an order remains in the "Held and Submitted" status can vary depending on factors such as product availability, shipping method, and order volume. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.

Can I make changes to my order while it is "Held and Submitted"?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed and is in the "Held and Submitted" status, it cannot be modified. This is because our system immediately begins processing the order to ensure timely delivery to our customers.

What is a "Show-To-Go" order?

A "Show-To-Go" order is an order that is placed through a Pampered Chef party or event. This type of order allows the host or consultant to earn rewards and benefits from the purchase. The order will still be shipped directly to the customer, but it is associated with a specific party or event.

How do I place a "Show-To-Go" order?

To place a "Show-To-Go" order, simply attend a Pampered Chef party or event and place your order through the host or consultant. You can also contact your consultant directly to place a "Show-To-Go" order. Please note that these orders must be placed within the designated party or event timeframe to be eligible for rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmajmi
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NooraK