• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't My Host Get Any Orders for Pampered Chef?

I think this lady is going to try again next month, but I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out this time.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm so bummed. I have this friend in another state who was SO excited about PC. She really wanted to do a catty show for me, but also for her. She was really excited to get cookware at 60% off. I sent her a host packet and host coached her. I gave her lots of ideas on things to say and what to point out to people, because last week she said she was struggling and didn't have any luck so far.

So I just got this e-mail from her:

Well, girl I guess I REALLY suck at selling Pampered Chef. I don't have ANY orders. Which really bums me out, everyone kept on saying maybe next month after we recoup from school shopping and blah blah blah. I am so sorry. Don't know what to tell you besides I am sorry.

I just don't know really anything else I can say or do. I sent out e-mails for her, gave her catty's w/ small online ordering instructions hand-outs so she can have those at her husband's work.

I strike out every time I try to call her, I always get her machine. So we've been doing most of this communication through e-mail, and live private chatting on FB.

What do I do? Call it a loss?

I just had a friend in ID that could only get 1 order. it really bums ya out, I know, but keep trying others!

This is my one and only show for August. I'm so bummed. My sister was thinking about doing one so she could get a skillet. Then decided to look into Calphalon's warranty on her damaged one. Get this...she has to mail back the pan and then they assess what's wrong w/ it and if they'll replace it! So....she's thinking a few months from now maybe she'll host something.Well, at least I have September bookings! :)

this exact same thing happened to me too! my aunt tried to do a caddy show for me in kansas, and it was a complete bust! the only i order i got was hers and she said because she felt bad that no one else ordered so she ordered a pan! totally bummed me out!! i mean come on she works at a fairly large company and no one wanted to order?!?! i just don't get that! but oh well hosts come and hosts go, only wish this one would have got me some business!!! lol

I think this is the nature of the "catalog show" beast. Sometimes, you find someone who does really well, and sometimes they flop!

Related to Why Can't My Host Get Any Orders for Pampered Chef?

1. Why am I not getting any orders as a host?

There could be a few reasons why you are not receiving any orders as a host. It's possible that your guests may not be interested in the products you are offering, or they may have already purchased similar items from another consultant. It's also possible that your guests may not have enough time or financial resources to make a purchase at the moment.

2. How can I encourage my guests to place an order?

One way to encourage your guests to place an order is by offering incentives or hosting a giveaway. You can also share your personal experiences and favorite products with your guests to pique their interest. Additionally, make sure to follow up with your guests and remind them of the deadline to place an order.

3. What can I do if no one attends my party and I can't get any orders?

If no one attends your party, you can still reach out to your friends and family individually and offer them the opportunity to place an order. You can also use social media to promote your party and reach a wider audience. Additionally, consider hosting an online party or offering a virtual option for those who cannot attend in person.

4. Is there a minimum number of orders required for a successful party?

There is no set minimum number of orders required for a successful party. It ultimately depends on your goals and expectations as a host. However, we recommend aiming for at least 5-10 orders to make the most of your party and earn the most rewards.

5. What should I do if I'm still not getting any orders after trying different strategies?

If you've tried different strategies and are still not getting any orders, it may be helpful to reach out to your consultant for advice. They may have additional tips or resources to help you boost your sales. You can also try hosting a different type of party, such as a catalog or online party, to see if that yields better results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ThePamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • byrd1956