• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catty Host Cancled, but Has Orders

In summary, when a host cancels their Pampered Chef party, the orders they have collected can still be submitted, but the host will not receive any host rewards or credit for those orders. The orders can be transferred to a different party as long as the new host agrees to take on the orders, but the original host will not receive any credit or rewards for the transferred orders. If the host decides to re-book their cancelled party, the orders will be credited towards the new party and the host will receive the appropriate rewards and credit as long as the party meets the minimum qualifying sales. The orders will still be eligible for any current promotional offers or discounts, but the original host will not receive any additional host rewards or credit for these orders.
ThePamperedMommy
I spoke to one of my catty hosts the other day and she had 2 orders, she wasn't thrilled with her outcome. but i told her not to worry keep trying we'll close this weekend. I got an e-mail yesterday and she is going to "back out" due to family issues - i have a mess of family things going on so i can relate but what about the orders you already have??? I don't want those customers to wait or do i want to miss out on the sales. so i sent her an e-mail pertaining to that,

is today to soon to follow up with a phone call about those other orders? what would you say?

Thanks!
Kim

Tell them you can place them as individual orders and have them shipped directly to them.

Do you have any shows still open? If so, you can just add them onto one of those shows so that the shipping doesn't increase. And no, I wouldn't think that today is too soon to call. Catch her before the weekend comes and it gets crazy!

Maybe they would be interested in having a show and get their stuff that way?

Place the orders as individual TODAY (so you have time to phone the customers if you need to this weekend) - then you won't be rushed and scrambling to fit them in by month-end. OR you could just add them to another Show (depending where they are getting shipped to) :)

Related to Catty Host Cancled, but Has Orders

What happens when a host cancels, but has orders?

When a host cancels their Pampered Chef party, the orders they have collected can still be submitted. However, the host will not receive any host rewards or credit for those orders.

Can the orders still count towards a different party?

Yes, the orders can be transferred to a different party as long as the new host agrees to take on the orders. The original host will not receive any credit or rewards for the transferred orders.

What if the original host wants to re-book their cancelled party?

If the host decides to re-book their cancelled party, the orders will be credited towards the new party and the host will receive the appropriate rewards and credit as long as the party meets the minimum qualifying sales.

Will the orders still be eligible for promotional offers or discounts?

Yes, the orders will still be eligible for any current promotional offers or discounts. However, the original host will not receive any additional host rewards or credit for these orders.

Can the orders be cancelled or changed after the party has been cancelled?

No, once the party has been cancelled, the orders cannot be cancelled or changed. The orders will be processed and shipped as usual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Intrepid_Chef