• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host's Mistake: Missing Customer Orders Surprisingly Resolved

In summary, the host received an e mail from a January host and somehow 2 customers orders from her show were thrown away. She was so shocked that explains why the customers did not call her back when she made CCC. She wants to reorder the products for the customers... at her own expense... and I would have them shipped directly to the customers.
cewcooks
I was so shocked today when I received an e mail from a January host and somehow 2 customers orders from her show were thrown away, that explains why the customers did not call me back when I made CCC, anyway she wants to reorder them, I was shocked What do you think??:eek:

She threw away the actual products? YIKES!!! Good reminder to always check boxes, bags and packing material before tossing it. Since the host is at fault (and fortunately she is admitting it), I think she should reorder the products for the customers... at her own expense... and I would have them shipped directly to the customers.

yes, she is paying for them herself, when I call her tonight I will give her the option of Hosting to try to make something good out of something bad.

wow, can't say I've heard that one before. At least she was honest and is making good on it. I wonder what her friends think about her...hmm.

Maybe she can turn it into a catalog show....

How much are the 2 orders worth? Were they big items?

I had a recent host accidentally toss out a set of bamboo spoons. They were so light that they said they didn't realize they were in the bag.

It has been years but there was a consultant around here that had a hosts husband take the trash to recycling and the trash wasn't actually trash it was the entire PC order over $700 show. They even went back when she found out what he did and they were crushed. So the host spent month having little shows to rebuy for all her friends orders. That was an expensive move.

WOW. I have never had this happen but can see how it might happen. Yucky though!

The total items with shipping to her is about $100 I will ask her to turn it into a catalog show I'll keep you posted

My stomach hurts - how does one throw out a perfectly good box of PC products! :(

trps said:
It has been years but there was a consultant around here that had a hosts husband take the trash to recycling and the trash wasn't actually trash it was the entire PC order over $700 show. They even went back when she found out what he did and they were crushed. So the host spent month having little shows to rebuy for all her friends orders. That was an expensive move.

My recruiter had a host's husband throw away an entire show too. It was over $500 and she (the host) wanted my recruiter to report it stolen so she didn't have to pay for it. :eek: She refused so the girl put it on a credit card. Such a horrible thing to happen!

I can't believe that even the most clueless person would toss multiple boxes that obviously had things in them without checking first!

I don't understand..... didn't she realize when she had 2 packing slips and order forms left over??I have overlooked things before when sorting they ordered 2 or 3 cookbooks I gave 1 but when they were still in the box I double checked until I found it. But, having order forms left over would have been a red flag

Teresa Lynn said:
I don't understand..... didn't she realize when she had 2 packing slips and order forms left over??

I have overlooked things before when sorting they ordered 2 or 3 cookbooks I gave 1 but when they were still in the box I double checked until I found it.

But, having order forms left over would have been a red flag
They could have possibly already been sorted and in the boxes waiting to be delivered.

Related to Host's Mistake: Missing Customer Orders Surprisingly Resolved

1. What should I do if my host accidentally threw away one of my products?

If your host accidentally threw away one of your Pampered Chef products, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be able to assist you with a replacement or refund for the product.

2. Can I still receive host rewards if a product was thrown away?

If a product was thrown away, it will no longer count towards your host rewards. However, you may still be eligible for rewards based on the total sales from your party. Contact your consultant for more information.

3. What if my host threw away multiple products?

If your host accidentally threw away multiple products, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will assist you with replacements or refunds for the products.

4. Can I return a product that was thrown away?

If a product was thrown away, it cannot be returned for a refund or exchange. However, you may be eligible for a replacement if the product was damaged or defective.

5. How can I prevent my products from being thrown away at a party?

To prevent products from being thrown away at a party, we recommend having clear and visible signs or reminders for guests to not throw away any products. You can also have a designated area for used or demo products to be placed during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • TheFreddiesCook