• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Shrimp Recipe for Your Grill Basket | U&CC

In summary, for this recipe, it is recommended to use large, tail-on, deveined shrimp for even cooking and easy handling on the grill. A regular grill can also be used, but a grill basket will prevent the shrimp from falling through the grates and make flipping easier. The cooking time for shrimp will vary but generally takes 2-3 minutes per side. Shrimp can also be marinated for added flavor, but no more than 30 minutes to prevent them from becoming too soft. Other vegetables, such as bell peppers, onions, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes, can also be added to the grill basket for additional flavor and variety. Just make sure to cut them into similar-sized pieces for even cooking.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Does anyone know what recipe is shown in the grill basket? Have they posted this recipe yet? I tried looking on CC but they only have F/W 2007 catalog recipes up. My DH and sister want this recipe. My sister wants DH to come over and show her the best way to cook shrimp and thought this recipe looks good. I ordered the grill basket on the sample order - hoping this will be a good seller. I'm hoping the recipe is on the U&CC but wanted to check here first.

I think it is just one of the new rubs on the shrimp. Probably the chipotle.
If you don't have those, you could just use some other kind of seasoning - italian, bbq, southwestern - any of those would be good!

I figured it was probably with one of the new seasonings. Guess I have to wait until I get the basket.

We sauteed the Jamacian Jerk with shirmp today - it was awesome.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with the recipe for the grill basket. The recipe featured in the grill basket is our Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Skewers. It's a delicious and easy recipe that is perfect for summer grilling. Unfortunately, it has not been posted on the U&CC website yet, but I can send it to you via email or you can find it in our current catalog. I'm sure your DH and sister will love it! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What type of shrimp should I use for this recipe?

For this recipe, we recommend using large, tail-on, deveined shrimp. This will ensure that the shrimp will cook evenly and be easy to handle on the grill.

2. Can I use a regular grill instead of a grill basket?

Yes, you can still use a regular grill for this recipe. However, using a grill basket will prevent the shrimp from falling through the grates and make flipping them easier.

3. How long should I grill the shrimp for?

The cooking time for shrimp will vary depending on the size of the shrimp and the heat of your grill. Generally, large shrimp will take 2-3 minutes per side to cook through. Be sure to keep an eye on them to prevent overcooking.

4. Can I marinate the shrimp before grilling?

Yes, you can marinate the shrimp before grilling for added flavor. We recommend marinating for no more than 30 minutes to prevent the shrimp from becoming too soft and mushy.

5. What other vegetables can I add to the grill basket with the shrimp?

You can add a variety of vegetables to the grill basket with the shrimp, such as bell peppers, onions, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes. Just make sure to cut them into similar-sized pieces for even cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • mpayton
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB