• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woven Rectangle Tray - Almost Sold Out

In summary, the Woven Rectangle Tray measures 15.5" x 11.5" x 1.5" and is dishwasher safe. It is not safe for use in the oven and is made of durable polypropylene. The tray can hold up to 12 servings and is suitable for both small gatherings and everyday use.
chefann
Gold Member
Per this week's Newswire:

The following item has been discontinued and will not be backordered after our remaining inventory is depleted. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, please do so by Monday, August 18. Please note that orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis until inventory is gone.

#2151 — Woven Rectangle Tray

Thank you for the update, I just submitted a show today and a customer ordered it, hopefully she will receive it.

That is nuts.

They must have stopped making a lot of the discontinued item earlier this time than before. I do not remember any selling out this fast in the past.

I agree Jennifer!

Now the chillzanne stuff doesn't surprise me, since sooooooooo many people LOVE it and are freaking out that they will be gone....

I was surprised to see the WS close to out of stock, though!

It was already on backorder in May when it was part of the host special. This is just poor planning IMHO.

I wonder if they are being discontinued due to delivery problems as well as price.

I wonder how much of the delay is due to the Olympics! China is on shut down for over two weeks! They are trying to keep the polution down.-

Hello! Thank you for the update on the Woven Rectangle Tray. I am sad to hear that it will be discontinued, but I understand that inventory is limited. I will make sure to submit my Show orders by Monday, August 18 to ensure that I can get this item for my customers before it sells out. Thank you for always keeping us informed about product updates. Looking forward to seeing what new items will be coming our way soon!

Related to Woven Rectangle Tray - Almost Sold Out

1. What are the dimensions of the Woven Rectangle Tray?

The Woven Rectangle Tray measures 15.5" x 11.5" x 1.5", making it the perfect size for serving appetizers, entrees, or desserts.

2. Is the Woven Rectangle Tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Woven Rectangle Tray is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

3. Can I use the Woven Rectangle Tray in the oven?

No, the Woven Rectangle Tray is not safe for use in the oven. It is designed for serving and displaying food, not for cooking.

4. What material is the Woven Rectangle Tray made of?

The Woven Rectangle Tray is made of durable and lightweight polypropylene, making it easy to transport and clean.

5. How many servings can the Woven Rectangle Tray hold?

The Woven Rectangle Tray can hold up to 12 servings, making it perfect for small gatherings or parties. It is also great for everyday use as a serving tray for snacks or meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • scottcooks