• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We're Sorry: Discontinued Products Sold Out

In summary, the Solution Center is experiencing higher call and e-mail volumes, resulting in unacceptable delays and response times. New Customer Solution representatives are
pamperedposey
Silver Member
Solution Center Response Times
The Solution Center is experiencing higher call and e-mail volumes, resulting in unacceptable delays and response times.

Please realize that we are aware of these issues and are taking action steps to improve our service to you and your customers. We are continuing to add new Customer Solution representatives with a goal of meeting your expectations.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has no doubt caused. We will keep you updated on our progress via PC NewsWire.

Three Products Are Sold Out
The following products which were discontinued for spring 2008 are now sold out. Please do not submit any orders for these products as they will not be backordered.

#9565–Cheese Bistro Set
#1300–Oval Baker
#1317–Deep Dish Baker

Thanks! Is it because Easter is on it's way?

I doubt it! They have been having issues for a few weeks- I'd say at least since Leadship! Crazy!

I've been to the point that when a client needs an exchange. I've just out of pocket purchased the new item, because over one month of time waiting to get their new items has been rediculous. I'm glad they are responding to our frustration.

I just hope they NEVER farm out customer service overseas!:eek:

BTW, does anyone have the address for the returned goods center?

I asked my ED why she thought call wait times were so long, and she said that HO was receiving a lot more calls than usual, and had done a lot of hiring to compensate, but it takes time to train those people, so we may not see an impact for a few months.

Chef Endora said:
I just hope they NEVER farm out customer service overseas!:eek:

BTW, does anyone have the address for the returned goods center?

I feel the SAME WAY!!

Here is the address:

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
Solution Center
180 N Meadow RD
Addison IL 60101-1411

cathyskitchen said:
she said that HO was receiving a lot more calls than usual

People wondering when their March CN would arrive?!?

Thanks for the address!:sing:

I have to return a Forged Santoku knife. The tip bent & broke off. I'll pay the
shipping on this (one-very good customer)

Also a new Round Stone w/Handles that cracked on the first use.:eek:
PC pays the freight on this one...she just got it & she's the host of my next show. I just hope she doesn't carry on about it at her show.

Be sure you have the reference number for those first - you can't just mail it back. But, you knew that already, right? ;)

I am not sure of the difference between HO in US and Canada. I have called with adjustments a few times this week expecting to be put on hold and have been put thru to a rep immediately. I can imagine how frustrating it is to be put on hold. Thank goodness for speaker and cordless phones.
Cathy

cvaccaro said:
I am not sure of the difference between HO in US and Canada. I have called with adjustments a few times this week expecting to be put on hold and have been put thru to a rep immediately. I can imagine how frustrating it is to be put on hold. Thank goodness for speaker and cordless phones.
Cathy

Can we have your number? :rolleyes: I wish!

cathyskitchen said:
Be sure you have the reference number for those first - you can't just mail it back. But, you knew that already, right? ;)

Oh yeah, I gotem...sat on hold over an hour:rolleyes:

Related to We're Sorry: Discontinued Products Sold Out

1. Why are certain products being discontinued?

Our team at Pampered Chef constantly evaluates our product line to ensure we are offering the best and most relevant products to our customers. As a result, some products may be discontinued to make room for new and improved items.

2. Can I still purchase a discontinued product?

Unfortunately, once a product is discontinued and sold out, we are no longer able to offer it for purchase. However, our website and consultants may have some remaining inventory, so it is worth checking there.

3. Will there be a replacement for the discontinued product?

While we cannot guarantee a replacement for every discontinued product, we are constantly working to innovate and create new and improved versions of our best-selling items. We encourage you to check our website or reach out to a consultant for similar products.

4. Can I request for a discontinued product to come back?

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions for products you would like to see in our line. However, due to our constantly changing product offerings, we are unable to bring back discontinued products at this time.

5. What happens if I need a replacement part for a discontinued product?

If you are in need of a replacement part for a discontinued product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will do their best to help you find a suitable replacement or offer an alternative solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef