• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso~ Recipe Binder & Season Best Storage Case

In summary, the Iso~ Recipe Binder & Season Best Storage Case is a durable and wipeable binder made of polyester material. It can hold up to 100 8.5x11 inch recipe cards or 50 full-size sheet protectors. The binder is customizable with pre-printed and blank dividers. Additional sheet protectors can be purchased separately. The binder also comes with a Season's Best Storage Case, perfect for storing seasonal recipe booklets and cards.
jm2003
Silver Member
I am in search of the Season's Best storage case we used to sell as well as the recipe binder we used to sell. I am located in zip 03104. please email me with asking price plus shipping.:)

I love mind and no way will I part with it.:eek: :D :p

~

whiteyteresa said:
I love mind and no way will I part with it.:eek: :D :p

~
Ditto that, I would love to find more!!!!

what is this?

Jilleysue said:
what is this?
The SB storage case is a "box" or case that holds 'X' number of SB cookbooks. I think it holds 5 in a box.
The Recipe Binder is a "folder" that holds plastic 'sheets' (like a photo album) that you can write your own recipes on and store in this binder.
I LOVE MINE!!!!!
It puts all of your own recipes in one place.

Oh I want to see one...Where do you get this?

They were in the catalog but were discontinued a while back.

There's a Recipe Binder NEW on Ebay right now for those of you looking. I followed the link on the thread about s/S supply orders where it mentioned the Leadership only dotted apron on Ebay and found they were also selling the recipe binder. 1 1/2 days left to bid for those interested.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlayzlay1QQhtZ-1

1. What is the material of the Iso~ Recipe Binder & Season Best Storage Case?

The Iso~ Recipe Binder & Season Best Storage Case is made of durable, wipeable polyester material that is built to last.

2. How many recipes can the binder hold?

The binder can hold up to 100 8.5x11 inch recipe cards or 50 full-size sheet protectors, making it the perfect size for storing all of your favorite recipes.

3. Is the binder customizable?

Yes, the binder comes with pre-printed category dividers, but it also includes blank dividers for you to customize and organize your recipes however you like.

4. Can I purchase additional sheet protectors?

Yes, additional sheet protectors can be purchased separately to expand the storage capacity of the binder. They are available in packs of 15.

5. Is the Season's Best Storage Case included with the binder?

Yes, the Iso~ Recipe Binder & Season Best Storage Case is a combo set, so the storage case is included with the binder. It is the perfect size for storing your seasonal recipe booklets and cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ANDIB176
  • Acamp531
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • DMB75