• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Season's Storage Case and Recipe Binder

In summary, Debbie is looking for the Recipe Collection Binder, the Season's storage case, and the Digest Size Cookbook Holders by Current. Anyone else have one they would like to sell to her?
DebbieSAChef
Hello everyone,

I am searching for the Recipe Collection Binder that is discontinued as well as the Season's storage case. Please let me know what you are asking plus shipping to 78244. I don't mind used items as long as they are in good shape.

Thanks,
Debbie :D

Hey, Debbie. I may have a storage box at home. I ordered a couple before they were discontinued. Let me check, and I'll get back to you on that.

okThanks Ann!

Anyone?Anyone have a stash of recipe collection binders you would like to sell to me???? :angel:
Thanks,

Debbie- I only have 1 storeage case and I had posted earlier to someone else that they could have it. Sorry. I really did think I had 2.

If you can get the binders/boxes that Pillsbury sells for their checkout lane cookbooks, those work for SBRC.

Debbie, I have one. I'll give you the same deal that Ann gave someone else on the other thread.

They were $7.50 so $7.50 including shipping to you.

I'll take it!!
BethCooks4U said:
Debbie, I have one. I'll give you the same deal that Ann gave someone else on the other thread.

They were $7.50 so $7.50 including shipping to you.

I hope you still have it. I'll take it. Shipping is from 78244. I will PM you.

Anyone else have another one? I'd love to have it too!!

DebbieSAChef said:
I hope you still have it. I'll take it. Shipping is from 78244. I will PM you.

I just pm'd you. Thursday is fine.

dns2202 said:
Anyone else have another one? I'd love to have it too!!
Sarah,
I have one. $7.50 including shipping. Let me know.

I didn't even know they had those.........wow.

Binder??Anyone have the recipe binder???? Used is fine!

I'd like to have a SS storage case as well if there are any others out there. Shipping would be to 21550.

TIA!
Kearstin

Binder/BoxOooh, I am interested in a binder/storage box of some sort. Ann, can you elaborate more on the one from Pillsbury?

I don't know if they still have them, but you used to be able to order a box for their cookbooks. There was usually an order form in the Pillsbury book.

I just saw one in the Current (I think) catalog that was more like a traditional magazine holder.

http://currentcatalog.com/productDetail~title~Digest+Size+Cookbook+Holders+by+Current~subCatID~~superprodid~18210.asp are the digest sized holders (that's what the SBRC would fit in)
http://currentcatalog.com/productDetail~title~Standard+Size+Cookbook+Holders+by+Current~subCatID~~superprodid~18209.asp are the standard holders.
And http://currentcatalog.com/productDetail~title~Cookbook+Holders+Set+of+both+by+Current~subCatID~~superprodid~18208.asp a set with 3 of each.

kearstin said:
I'd like to have a SS storage case as well if there are any others out there. Shipping would be to 21550.

TIA!
Kearstin

Me Too!! I bought 2 when they were discontinued thinking (first problem) that would be enough.....

PCGINA said:
Me Too!! I bought 2 when they were discontinued thinking (first problem) that would be enough.....

I did the same thing but I only bought 1 DUH!! :eek: I can be such a dope sometimes. Anyway, if anyone else has one I am interested too.

Thank You!
BethCooks4U said:
I just pm'd you. Thursday is fine.

THANK YOU FOR BOTH PRODUCTS!!!! TRACKING SAYS THEY LEFT DALLAS ON TUESDAY. HOPE TO GET THEM SOON!! I WILL LET YOU KNOW!!

DEBBIE :D

Also interested in those here!

1. What is included in the Iso Season's Storage Case and Recipe Binder?

The Iso Season's Storage Case and Recipe Binder includes a storage case, a recipe binder, dividers, and recipe cards.

2. How many recipe cards does the binder hold?

The recipe binder can hold up to 50 recipe cards.

3. Can the storage case fit in standard kitchen cabinets?

Yes, the storage case is designed to fit in most standard kitchen cabinets.

4. Is the storage case and binder waterproof?

The storage case and binder are not completely waterproof, but they are water-resistant and can withstand minor spills and splashes.

5. Are the dividers and recipe cards customizable?

Yes, the dividers and recipe cards can be easily personalized with your own labels and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jm2003
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Acamp531
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • DMB75