• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a Recipe Collection Binder and Where Can I Find One?

In summary, the Recipe Collection Binder includes 20 clear page protectors, 40 recipe cards, 12 customizable dividers, and a pen. It is designed to be customizable and allows for the addition of personal recipes. The binder is not dishwasher safe and can hold up to 80 recipe cards, with the option to purchase additional page protectors and dividers for more capacity. The recipe cards and dividers can also be used with other 3-ring binders, but the page protectors are specific to the Pampered Chef binder.
danandang
Hi, I'm new at this whole PC thing. Please bear with me. I have a customer looking for a Recipe Collection Binder. I have no idea what this is, but I know that you all will. So, does anyone know what this is, and is there a way to get one? Sorry for my ignorance and thank you for any help you can offer me.

I've been faithfully reading these boards for a month or so and you are all a wealth of inspiration, support, and information. Thank you for that as well.

That was a product that we carried - it's been discontinued for at least 2 years now...maybe more. Who knows - maybe it will show up on the outlet some day!

Oh - and Welcome to PC & CS!

Thank you Becky. I appreciate your help.

Angel

I think I saw one on Ebay the other day.

Yep - here's one - just so you know what it looks like.;) In the catalog - the recipe cards were not included.http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Recipe-Collection-binder-w-cards-new_W0QQitemZ160247794881QQihZ006QQcategoryZ11104QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em124

What is included in the Recipe Collection Binder?

The Recipe Collection Binder includes 20 clear page protectors, 40 recipe cards, 12 customizable dividers, and a pen. It also comes with a binder and cover page.

Can I add my own recipes to the binder?

Yes, the binder is designed to be customizable and allows you to add your own recipes using the included recipe cards and dividers. You can also purchase additional page protectors and dividers if needed.

Is the binder dishwasher safe?

No, the binder is not dishwasher safe. We recommend wiping it clean with a damp cloth if needed.

How many recipes can the binder hold?

The binder can hold up to 80 recipe cards, but you can purchase additional page protectors and dividers to expand its capacity.

Can I use the recipe cards and dividers with other binders?

Yes, the recipe cards and dividers are standard size and can be used with any 3-ring binder. However, the page protectors are designed specifically for the Pampered Chef Recipe Collection Binder and may not fit other binders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mariandsoli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
maryhenderlite
  • D_Patel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jnnfrc