• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost My Recipe for Success Binder - Help Needed!

In summary, to order a new "Lost My Recipe for Success Binder", simply visit the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. Unfortunately, individual recipe cards cannot be purchased, but a new binder with all the original recipes can be. The recipes in the binder are the same as the online library and can be customized with additional recipes. The binder can also be returned or exchanged if not satisfied.
D_Patel
My Recipe for success binder..:( I have looked high and low and it is gone. All of it. Iam not sure if i can buy another one or not ???

If anyone has a extra one or extra inserts it would be a huge help !! PM me please !

You can order a new one on paperwork.

You get a new recipe for success in the change over kit so you can just replace the binder.

Do we always get the complete RFS or just the pages that changed? In March so much was different that they sent a whole new set of RFS, but last Fall they just sent the pages that had changed. Is that every year or last fall they just didn't change enough to print new ones for every consultant??

i just know that this season (fall/winter 2006) it was the entire thing, not just the pages that changed. I just got mine the other day and i just updated my binder!

Oh good glad to hear !!

The last couple of seasons they have been sending the entire RFS but in the past it was just the pages that had changed. You never know. ;)

1. How can I order a new "Lost My Recipe for Success Binder"?

To order a new "Lost My Recipe for Success Binder", simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with placing a new order and answer any questions you may have.

2. Can I purchase individual recipe cards to replace the ones I lost?

Unfortunately, individual recipe cards are not available for purchase. However, you can purchase a new "Lost My Recipe for Success Binder" which includes all of the original recipe cards.

3. Are the recipes in the binder the same as the ones in the online recipe library?

Yes, the recipes in the "Lost My Recipe for Success Binder" are the same as the ones in our online recipe library. You can also find additional recipes on our website to add to your collection.

4. Can I customize the binder with my own recipes?

Yes, the "Lost My Recipe for Success Binder" has customizable tabs where you can add your own recipes. You can also use the blank recipe cards included in the binder to add your own recipes.

5. Can I return the binder if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including the "Lost My Recipe for Success Binder". If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for assistance with a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hankins
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hankins
  • danandang
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • mariandsoli