• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Trivet Pin Fro Leadership

In summary, a trivet pin fro leadership is a kitchen tool used to protect surfaces from heat damage. It is typically made of metal or silicone and has small feet or prongs to elevate hot dishes off of countertops. To use it, simply place it on a flat surface and set your hot dish on top. It can be used in the oven and can be cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. The benefits of using a trivet pin fro leadership include protecting surfaces, making it easier to transfer hot dishes, and serving as a decorative piece in the kitchen.
noelskitchen
My Director had lost her trivet pin at Leadership, I guess it fell off her sweater. I told her I would post here to see if anyone had an extra one or didn't want theirs. Thanks.

That's too bad! It was actually the Director's Holiday gift. It is awesome though! I would love one but I'm sure there aren't too many people wanting to give it up.

Yep, it was this year's Director gift. She could contact HO about getting a replacement.

I'm sure if she contacted HO they would replace it for her.

1. What is a trivet pin fro leadership?

A trivet pin fro leadership is a tool used in the kitchen to protect surfaces from heat damage. It is typically made of metal or silicone and has small feet or prongs to elevate hot dishes off of countertops.

2. How do I use a trivet pin fro leadership?

To use a trivet pin fro leadership, simply place it on a flat surface and set your hot dish or pan on top of it. The raised feet or prongs will create space between the dish and the surface, allowing for airflow and preventing heat damage.

3. Can I put a trivet pin fro leadership in the oven?

Yes, most trivet pins fro leadership are oven-safe. However, it is always important to check the manufacturer's instructions before exposing any kitchen tool to high heat.

4. How do I clean a trivet pin fro leadership?

To clean a trivet pin fro leadership, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Some trivet pins fro leadership are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. What are the benefits of using a trivet pin fro leadership?

Using a trivet pin fro leadership can help protect your countertops and other surfaces from heat damage. It can also make it easier to transfer hot dishes from the oven to the table, as the elevated design allows for a better grip. Additionally, some trivet pins fro leadership can also be used as decorative pieces in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • jterre
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies