• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Still Order the Recipe for Success Binder?

In summary, a "Recipe for Success" Binder is an organizational tool for keeping track of recipes. It includes dividers, recipe cards, and protective sleeves. To use the binder, simply fill out the recipe cards and insert them into the designated slots. You can also add your own recipes using the blank recipe cards and protective sleeves. The dividers and recipe cards are made from durable materials and additional ones can be purchased separately.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I'm wondering if we can still order just the binder that the "Recipe for Success" materials came in. They're the perfect size for all my binders that I'm creating.

If anyone has any they would like to get rid of, I'd be happy to get them off your hands!!

I can't find them on the supply order form.....anyone out there have any they would sell me????

Thanks!

still looking...... :rolleyes:

is this the black leather one with the pocket in the front? if it is .. I have an extra one

No, it's not. It's white and says "Recipe for Success" on the front and side, along with the PC logo.

Thanks anyway! :)

I have one!! PM me and we'll work out the details!

I emailed HO when these first came out...cuz I wanted extras too! They said that they are NOT available on our supply orders. I think they need to add them! I wanted to replace my older grey one (signed almost 4 years ago so mine is different than the cool white one they are giving now!)

Perhaps we all need to email HO with this request?

Just PM'd you Carolyn!!!

Perhaps we all need to email HO with this request?
Great idea, Kelly! I think I will send a request.

Related to Can We Still Order the Recipe for Success Binder?

1. What is a "Recipe for Success" Binder?

A "Recipe for Success" Binder is a customizable organizational tool designed to help you keep track of all your favorite recipes. It includes dividers, recipe cards, and protective sleeves to keep your recipes clean and organized.

2. How do I use a "Recipe for Success" Binder?

Using a "Recipe for Success" Binder is easy! Simply fill out the recipe cards with your favorite recipes and insert them into the designated slots in the binder. You can also use the dividers to categorize your recipes by type or meal.

3. Can I add my own recipes to the binder?

Yes, you can add your own recipes to the binder by using the blank recipe cards included. Simply write or type out your recipe and insert it into the binder. You can also use the protective sleeves to keep your own recipe cards clean and secure.

4. Are the dividers and recipe cards durable?

Yes, the dividers and recipe cards are made from high-quality, durable materials to ensure they last for years to come. The protective sleeves are also designed to keep your recipe cards in great condition.

5. Can I purchase additional dividers or recipe cards?

Yes, you can purchase additional dividers and recipe cards separately if you need more space for your recipes. We offer a variety of designs and styles to fit your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • NewtoMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • dawn424383