• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, I'm a Little Slow Sometimes. What Is This in My Supply Order?

The new version of "Recipe for Success" is the binder. It is condensed and has new inserts for the "guts" of the program. You received this with your first supply order. The "guts" of the program were in your changeover. You are supposed to replace your old RFS with the new binder and use the policies and procedures that are now on CC. The old binder can be used to store all of your Kitchen Consultant News.
jenniferlynne
Did you all get a binder in your supply order that says "Your Guide to a succesful business" on the front of it? I wasn't sure if this was something they stuck in by accident or if everyone got one. What do they suggest we do with this? I bought some recruiting DVD's so maybe I got it because of that?

Also, I thought I read on here that the Spring Into Success '07 was on video and not DVD, so I purchased the DVD. Now I have two because the one they sent was DVD. I guess I can't send it back huh? I wonder if I can some how use it as a recruiting tool :rolleyes:

The binder is the new version of "Recipe for Success". They condensed it and produced a new binder for the inserts.

As for the video....I think I read that they shipped out videos in the beginning, then had DVD's made after.????

You receive the binder with your first supply order I do believe.

I was soooexcited to get that. I had seen it in the pics and was hoping we could get them, so when I got it with my supply order I was just sooo happy.....

It's your new and improved RFS. The "guts" of it were in your changeover.

So are we supposed to replace our Recipe for Success with this? It is so much smaller. I noticed it didn't have the replacement parts form in it for one thing. I didn't get a new Recipe for Success though. I'm afraid to throw my last one away.

They say to throw out the old RFS and replace it with the "guts" they gave us in our changeover packet and use the new binder that we received (or will receive) with our first supply order. The policies and procedures are now on CC so we don't need it in paper anymore!

Okeedokee. I guess I will use my old binder to store all of my Kitchen Consultant News in. I've saved them all since I started :p

Perfect use for something recycled! :)

Jennifer that is a great idea I have my KCN floating everywhere in my house

I am glad to see that I am not the only one with KCN floating everywhere around the house... my Dh is threating to through them away.. if I dont' do something with them soon..... LOL

mommyhugz1978 said:
I am glad to see that I am not the only one with KCN floating everywhere around the house... my Dh is threating to through them away.. if I dont' do something with them soon..... LOL

Remember when I organized my office a few months back? One of the things I did was to put all my KCNs and CNs in binders, in order from my very first one to the current one. They are a GREAT when trying to come up with ideas and otulines for our cluster meetings/trainings. I have every single one since October of 2003!

dannyzmom said:
Remember when I organized my office a few months back? One of the things I did was to put all my KCNs and CNs in binders, in order from my very first one to the current one. They are a GREAT when trying to come up with ideas and otulines for our cluster meetings/trainings. I have every single one since October of 2003!
I have all of them since 11/05 and was tryinh to decide if I should keep them all or not. They don't take up that much room so I'm keeping them. I figured that as soon as I got rid of one then I'd need it for some odd reason..........even though I have yet to go back to them if they are more than a month or two old.

I have all of mine as well, but I've noticed that the older ones had a page with tips on it, I dont remember seeing that in the last few...I'm gonna check again.

jenniferlynne said:
So are we supposed to replace our Recipe for Success with this? It is so much smaller. I noticed it didn't have the replacement parts form in it for one thing. I didn't get a new Recipe for Success though. I'm afraid to throw my last one away.

You can download on CC the new replacement parts list and policy and procedures.

I am holding my RFS as a reference to see what else is in there that I want and will go to CC to see if I can download that information. I liked some of the things that we used to get about the products and their guarantee,etc. Got to see if a new one is available like that.

Related to Ok, I'm a Little Slow Sometimes. What Is This in My Supply Order?

1. What is "Ok, I'm a Little Slow Sometimes" in my supply order?

"Ok, I'm a Little Slow Sometimes" is a common phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the item number 2001, which is a set of four stainless steel measuring spoons.

2. Why is "Ok, I'm a Little Slow Sometimes" included in my supply order?

"Ok, I'm a Little Slow Sometimes" is a staple item in any Pampered Chef consultant's kitchen. These measuring spoons are essential for accurately measuring ingredients in recipes and are frequently used during cooking shows and demonstrations.

3. Can I customize the quantity of "Ok, I'm a Little Slow Sometimes" in my supply order?

Unfortunately, "Ok, I'm a Little Slow Sometimes" cannot be customized in terms of quantity. It comes as a set of four measuring spoons and cannot be ordered individually. However, you can always order additional sets if needed.

4. Is "Ok, I'm a Little Slow Sometimes" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Ok, I'm a Little Slow Sometimes" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the measuring spoons.

5. Are there any other products similar to "Ok, I'm a Little Slow Sometimes"?

Yes, we have other measuring spoon sets with different designs and features, such as our adjustable measuring spoons and our all-in-one measuring spoon set. You can also check out our website for more options and variations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jamie's Money
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • {*mandy*}
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jessica_momof6