1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: ? about Spring '06 Recipe for Success

1. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

As I was looking through the new training booklets, all the "essential recipes" say the Cooking Show demonstration cards can be found in the Recipe for Success. Were we suppose to receive an updated Spring 2006 Recipe for Success with our chageover materials, or do they come with our first paperwork/supply order? I did not get one, and I thought they usually came with the changeover stuff. Anyone know?

Dawn Trudell
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    Fort Wayne, IN

Feb 5, 2006
  2. sandi4tpc

sandi4tpc Novice Member

I was wondering about this too. I thought the same as you and didn't get one.

Sandi

Feb 5, 2006
  3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I've heard two different things. I've heard they were being shipped separately and then I've heard they will come with our first spring paperwork supply order. I figure either way I'll get it sometime this month. :)

Feb 5, 2006
  4. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

New Inserts for Spring 06 Recipe for Success

Weekly Bites from January 24th states:
    "The new spring PamperedPartner CD and Recipe for Success will not be included in the paperwork package or in the February Consultant News. Instead, the CD and Recipe for Success will be shipped to you separately in early February. "

Feb 6, 2006
  5. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

Thank you, Rita. Now that you mention it, I do remember reading that.

Dawn Trudell
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    Fort Wayne, IN

Feb 6, 2006
  6. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Update on shipping date

Today's (Feb 7) Weekly Bites stated:
    Spring PamperedPartner CD and Recipe for Success Update
    The Spring/Summer 2006 Recipe for Success and Spring/Summer 2006 PamperedPartner CD are being shipped to all active Consultants this week, for delivery by Feb. 17.
    Key word: Delivery by Feb. 17th

You know, I think I'll use the opportunity to jump on my soap box again about the importance of reading the Recipe for Success. Yes, lots of it is redundant information, but important information that will provide you with the accurate info needed to make your business a success, hence the name. I encourage everyone to read over it. Okay, I'll step down now.

Feb 7, 2006
  7. new

I am new to pampered chef.I will have my first show next week.But I have not qualified yet,so will I get the 2006 recipe for success to or is it in my kit?

Feb 7, 2006
Have something to add?