• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? About Spring '06 Recipe for Success

The 2006 Recipe for Success is not included in your kit, but it will be shipped to you separately in early February.
dawn424383
As I was looking through the new training booklets, all the "essential recipes" say the Cooking Show demonstration cards can be found in the Recipe for Success. Were we suppose to receive an updated Spring 2006 Recipe for Success with our chageover materials, or do they come with our first paperwork/supply order? I did not get one, and I thought they usually came with the changeover stuff. Anyone know?

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

dawn424383 said:
As I was looking through the new training booklets, all the "essential recipes" say the Cooking Show demonstration cards can be found in the Recipe for Success. Were we suppose to receive an updated Spring 2006 Recipe for Success with our chageover materials, or do they come with our first paperwork/supply order? I did not get one, and I thought they usually came with the changeover stuff. Anyone know?

Dawn Trudell
Fort Wayne, IN

I was wondering about this too. I thought the same as you and didn't get one.

Sandi

I've heard two different things. I've heard they were being shipped separately and then I've heard they will come with our first spring paperwork supply order. I figure either way I'll get it sometime this month. :)

New Inserts for Spring 06 Recipe for SuccessWeekly Bites from January 24th states:
"The new spring PamperedPartner CD and Recipe for Success will not be included in the paperwork package or in the February Consultant News. Instead, the CD and Recipe for Success will be shipped to you separately in early February. "

Thank you, Rita. Now that you mention it, I do remember reading that.

Dawn Trudell
Fort Wayne, IN

Update on shipping dateToday's (Feb 7) Weekly Bites stated:
Spring PamperedPartner CD and Recipe for Success Update
The Spring/Summer 2006 Recipe for Success and Spring/Summer 2006 PamperedPartner CD are being shipped to all active Consultants this week, for delivery by Feb. 17.
Key word: Delivery by Feb. 17th

You know, I think I'll use the opportunity to jump on my soap box again about the importance of reading the Recipe for Success. Yes, lots of it is redundant information, but important information that will provide you with the accurate info needed to make your business a success, hence the name. I encourage everyone to read over it. Okay, I'll step down now.

newI am new to pampered chef.I will have my first show next week.But I have not qualified yet,so will I get the 2006 recipe for success to or is it in my kit?

What is the Spring '06 Recipe for Success?

The Spring '06 Recipe for Success is a collection of new and exciting recipes released by Pampered Chef in the spring of 2006. These recipes are designed to help customers create delicious and easy meals using Pampered Chef products.

Are the Spring '06 recipes still available?

Yes, the Spring '06 Recipe for Success is still available for purchase. You can find these recipes on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

What types of recipes are included in the Spring '06 Recipe for Success?

The Spring '06 Recipe for Success includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. There are also recipes for specific dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian options.

Do I need to own Pampered Chef products to make the Spring '06 recipes?

While some of the recipes may call for specific Pampered Chef products, many can be adapted to use with kitchen tools you already have. Our consultants can also provide tips and suggestions for alternative products.

Can I customize the Spring '06 recipes to my taste preferences?

Yes, the Spring '06 Recipe for Success is meant to be a guide for creating delicious meals, but feel free to adjust the ingredients and seasonings to your personal taste. Our consultants can also offer suggestions for substitutions and variations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Biscotti
  • dawn424383
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedChef.Chrysa
  • chefann