• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Office Supplies for Your Business? Check Out What We Have Available!

In summary, Pam is offering to sell her PC products, which include notepads, ticket rolls, and binders. She is asking for shipping only, and that the buyer will pay it forward to someone else one day.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Have some stuff to go to a good home, for the price of postage...

Over a dozen two-pocket portfolio in various colors (I used these for host packets).

Nancy's postcards - reminders, thanks for booking ,etc... (I will look up specifics if you want) -- about 20 of each kind, I think.

Ticket rolls - one huge roll of singles and one roll of doubles. Used a few for the ticket game but most of the roll is still left.

5 PC notepads from Merrill

2 padded black binders with PC logo on front - one still with recruiting pages inside.

1 tan PC binder - took out the Recipe for Success though (it was out of date anyway).

I think I have a bit more out in the garage, but these were up in my office so I went through that first. If you are interested, please post a reply here and I will PM you to go over the particulars.

I am interestedin the postcards - which ones do you have?

How much are you asking for the PC note pads?

Im interested in the 2 black binders and post cards if there are any left.
shipping to 46747
thanks melissa

Here are the post cards:

"Just a reminder - it's time to hand out of mail your show invitations..." - approx 40
"It's almost time for our kitchen show" - phone call reminder - approx 40
"Thanks for scheduling your show " confirmation - approx 40
"Great savings with your booking benefit" - as a past host, you may... - approx 20
"Hooray! The PC product you've been waiting for is now on special" - approx 20

I'm just asking for shipping cost only, and that you only take what you will use. And pay it forward to someone else one day :)

PampChefJoy said:
Here are the post cards:

"Just a reminder - it's time to hand out of mail your show invitations..." - approx 40
"It's almost time for our kitchen show" - phone call reminder - approx 40
"Thanks for scheduling your show " confirmation - approx 40
"Great savings with your booking benefit" - as a past host, you may... - approx 20
"Hooray! The PC product you've been waiting for is now on special" - approx 20

I'm just asking for shipping cost only, and that you only take what you will use. And pay it forward to someone else one day :)

I would love the "It's almos ttime" postcards and the "thanks for scheduling your show" postcards...my zip is 33073
Please email me or PM me with shipping info :)

I would like the products are on special postcards also.
thanks

Just sent you an email.

I would like the following starting my PC biz full time Thanks Pam
Nancy's postcards - reminders, thanks for booking ,etc... (I will look up specifics if you want) -- about 20 of each kind, I think.

Ticket rolls - one huge roll of singles and one roll of doubles. Used a few for the ticket game but most of the roll is still left.

5 PC notepads from Merrill

mail to 39601 let me know how much

email [email protected]

1. How often should I clean out my office?

It is recommended to clean out your office at least once a month to maintain organization and avoid clutter.

2. What items should I prioritize when cleaning out my office?

Start by sorting through paperwork and documents, followed by desk drawers and shelves. Then, move on to larger items such as furniture or equipment.

3. How should I dispose of unwanted items during an office clean out?

Unwanted items can be donated, recycled, or disposed of in the appropriate manner. Consider hosting a garage sale for office supplies or donating to a local charity.

4. How can I prevent clutter from building up in my office?

Regularly declutter and organize your workspace, prioritize digital filing over physical paperwork, and establish a system for incoming items to be sorted and stored.

5. Are there any professional cleaning services that can assist with office clean outs?

Yes, there are professional cleaning and organizing services that specialize in office clean outs. Pampered Chef also offers a selection of cleaning tools and products to help with this task.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • PamperedDor
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • gilliandanielle