• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning Out Office to Make Room for Baby!

In summary, when preparing your office for a baby, prioritize decluttering and making room for necessary baby items. It's not necessary to completely clear out the office, but consider utilizing storage solutions to keep it organized. Safety should also be a top priority, so keep sharp objects and cords out of reach. Investing in new office furniture is not necessary, but a few baby-friendly items can be helpful. Finally, use vertical space and creative storage solutions to keep your office organized for both work and baby.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
The baby is coming soon and my office needs to be turned into a nursery!! Just a few things for sale...please PM me if interested. Paypal only. Shipping from 57069. Adding more as I continue to find stuff.

New DOTS binder--never used
2 never opened cookware bags--earned last year but never took them out of their bags
brand new Nancy's Artwork stamp that says contact me for fundraisers, bridal showers, kitchen shows and business opportunities!
More feet on the street recruting book
Recruit your way to the top audio tape
new in plastic PC luggage tag
2 old tannish binders w/ the old saying--in good condition, sat on my desk for the last 3 years!

PM me w/ offers! :)
thanks!

i just pm'd you about the dots binder

If the previous poster falls through on the binder, I want it! :)

dots binder is gone!

2 never opened cookware bags--earned last year but never took them out of their bags

Is this the padded envelopes? If so how much?

no these aren't the padded envelopes..they are the actual bags that we could earn a year or 2 ago...they are the nice bags I think one holds the 12 inch and the other holds the 8.

how much do you want for them? Do you have a picture?

Sorry I don't have a picture of them but am asking $5 for both bags.

cookware bags are now gone.

Adding
a PC license plate cover
PC Cell Phone holder

asking $5 for each.

What items should I prioritize when cleaning out my office for a baby?

When preparing to make room for a baby in your office, it's important to prioritize items that are no longer essential for work. This can include old paperwork, office supplies that are rarely used, and any personal items that can be moved to another location. It's also a good idea to declutter and organize your space to make room for baby items.

Do I need to completely clear out my office?

It's not necessary to completely empty your office, but it's important to make enough space for baby items and a comfortable work area. Consider utilizing storage solutions, such as bins or shelves, to keep your office organized and functional for both work and baby.

How can I make my office safe for a baby?

When making room for a baby in your office, safety should be a top priority. Keep sharp objects, such as scissors and staplers, out of reach and make sure all cords and wires are safely tucked away. It's also important to secure heavy or unstable furniture to prevent any accidents.

Should I invest in new office furniture for my baby's arrival?

It's not necessary to invest in new office furniture, but you may want to consider purchasing a few key items to make your space more baby-friendly. This can include a comfortable chair for nursing or a play mat for tummy time. You can also repurpose items you already have, such as using a filing cabinet as a changing table.

What are some tips for organizing my office for a baby?

Organizing your office for a baby can seem overwhelming, but there are a few simple tips to help. Utilize vertical space by installing shelves or using hanging organizers. Use labeled bins or baskets to store and categorize baby items. And don't be afraid to get creative with storage solutions, such as using mason jars for small items or using a pegboard to hang supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • GermantownPC